“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

Serial Killer Study

NoDoz
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 138
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Serial Killer Study

Post by NoDoz on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:50 pm

SO re-MOTE-ly BE

MORALITY'S SUICIDE BOMBERS

Coach of German 'killer' says he was a normal boy.

Concordia University
    Columbine High School
    Amish Girl's School
    World Trade Center
    Buffalo plane crash

...and decapitation
    Bus on Canadian HIghWAY

What do these murders all have in common.

As with all political Manchurian Candidates out to kill their Citi-Zens
    the suicide killers involved in these murders were all wholy owned
    "crypt glandular properities" of the international conglomerate media
    who could be remotely launched and/or detonated on command.

The DNA they were genetically engineered from was fabricated in a prison
    colony laboratory, probably in Australia or Labrador. The original DNA
    was recombined with that of "KNOWN" killers by Ecclesiastic Freemasonry
    and implanted in women either in a nunnery, an LDS colony or again, in a
    motel room 23 anywhere around the Marriott world.

So MOTE it be....remotely!

Bing, Being, Boeing, Beijing, Bang

The SculPTor (1776-1867)
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111

Re: Serial Killer Study

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:09 pm

^^^

Breeding serial killers through nunneries? that makes me think of Freddy Kruger

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors and A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child provided the origin of Krueger’s birth, which began with a tragic incident involving his mother in the early 1940s. During a Christmas holiday, a young nun named Sister Mary Helena (a.k.a. Amanda Krueger) was accidentally trapped inside a ward of the Westin Hills psychiatric hospital, which housed the very worst of the criminally insane. Amanda was raped and tortured by the 100 patients confined there. She was found days later, near dead and now pregnant. Frederick Charles Krueger was born months later after a breech birth and was given up for adoption.

Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare revealed that Krueger was placed with an abusive alcoholic named Mr. Underwood (Alice Cooper), who brutalized the boy. As a child, Freddy exhibited sociopathic behavior, which included killing small animals. He was an outcast at school, ridiculed by other children as "son of a hundred maniacs." In his late teens, Freddy practiced self-mutilation; after learning the "secret of pain", he murdered Underwood.

source - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

there's high occult symbolism in the Nightmare on Elm Street series

also, i wouldn't be surprised if there are triggers within those movies that activate sleeping agents to go on their killing sprees

Last edited by Lucid Memes on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:20 pm

look what happened in yesterday's newspaper

At Least 11 Killed in Alabama Shooting Spree

"At least 11 people were shot dead Tuesday afternoon in southern Alabama by a lone gunman, according to the FBI. The suspect, identified early Wednesday morning as Michael McLendon of Kinston, Ala., took his own life after leaving a trail of bloodshed across two towns."

intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by intrepidpixie on Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:17 am

There is a book called : "Murder aus der Retorte: Der Fall Charles Manson", by Carol Greene. In it she states that Charles Manson was part of such program. After he was released from prison in 1967, his assigned parole officer was a guy named Roger Smith who was an "expert on the breeding of violent anti-social characters in the mind-crushing environment of the hippie or cult commune" and worked out of the Haight-Ashbury Medical Clinic in San Francisco (NIMH Center for Genetic Studies). Gee, how many parole officers are also psychiatric researchers officially commissioned to scientifically investigate the effects that various kinds drugs has on addicts ...lol? Apparently, this British founded ( tavistock?) Institute recruited from among the "flower children'' for the jobs of drug-running, assassination, and race riots.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:40 pm

oh wow! that's really interesting Pixie

that reminds me of Ted Kaczynski (the Unabomber)

Kaczynski got accepted to Harvard when he was just a teenager. when while their, he became an experimental patient in a CIA funded psychological test. the test revolved around putting the students under extreme psychological stress. and if you go back and trace the players and agenda behind these tests, you'll see that it was related to programs such and MK-Ultra and other projects related to mind control. Kaczynski came away from the harvard testing traumatized and this event was the beginning of his descent into the infamous unabomber.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i don't think you'll find anything revolving around genetic engineering in that link, but the point is that he may have been created by the TPB; if not genetically then it was psychologically.

in fact, i think their plans with him actually backfired against the TPB.

missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345

Post by missingyoumadly on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:10 pm

I remember learning in a psych class I took in college that there was some behavioral psychologist who said something like, Give me a child from birth and I can make him into anything I want him to be...maybe one of the bright minds here can come up with that quote and who said it...

"The strengthening of behavior which results from reinforcement is appropriately called 'conditioning'. In operant conditioning we 'strengthen' an operant in the sense of making a response more probable or, in actual fact, more frequent." -B.F. Skinner, 1953
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by intrepidpixie on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:15 am

Yeah, I heard that Ted Kaczynski was a volunteer in the program headed by Dr Henry Murray called Operation Midnight Climax at Harvard during the 60`s.

The Rockefeller Commission was created to explore and "put an end" to these programs. HA HA HA.

"Give me the child for seven years,
    and I will give you the man."

Give me a child for the first seven years and I care not who has him thereafter."

Both quotes attributed to Jesuit preists. Baltasar Gracian and St. Francis Xavier, respectively...
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

There's Something About Henry

Post by missingyoumadly on Thu May 07, 2009 11:17 am

I found this article this morning. It is quite long, but well worth reading and VERRYYY interesting. Contains a GREAT deal of information that I was not previously aware of. I was excited enough to email the author and probably freak him right out with my avid interest in the topic. LOL so we'll see if I hear back from him or receive a cyber-restraining order.

There's Something About Henry

A few excerpts:

"Henry is an unusual prisoner. He's been given a high security cell and a few special amenities ..."---Jim Boutwell, Sheriff of Williamson County, Texas

On June 30th of 1998, Henry Lee Lucas, arguably the most prolific and certainly one of the most sadistic serial killers in the annals of crime was scheduled for execution by the state of Texas. Given the advocacy of the death penalty by Governor George W. Bush, things clearly weren't looking good for Henry at that time.

Bush had not granted clemency to any condemned man in his tenure as governor. In fact, no governor of any state in the entire history of the country has carried out more judicial executions than has Governor George. At last count, the state of Texas had dispatched 130 inmates on Bush's watch.

So Texas was definitely not the place to be for a man in Henry's position. And considering the nature of Henry's crimes, it seemed a certainty that nothing would stand in the way of Henry's scheduled execution. There weren't likely to be any high-profile supporters, a la Karla Faye Tucker (though even personal appeals to Bush from the likes of Pat Robertson failed to dissuade the governor from proceeding on schedule with Miss Tucker's execution). Not likely because Henry's crimes were of a particularly brutal nature, involving rape, torture, mutilation, dismemberment, necrophilia, cannibalism, and pedophilia, with the number of victims running as high as 300-600 by some accounts - including Henry's own, at times - though this figure is likely inflated.

By all accounts though, Lucas, frequently working with partner Ottis Toole - a self described arsonist and cannibal - savagely murdered literally scores of victims of all ages, races, and genders. All indications were then that this was pretty much of a no-brainer for America's premier hanging governor. But then a most remarkable thing happened. On June 18, just twelve days before Henry's scheduled demise, Governor Bush asked the State Board of Pardons and Paroles, whose members are appointed by Bush himself, to review Henry's case. Strangely enough, eight days later the Board uncharacteristically recommended that Henry's execution not take place.

First on the list of what we will call 'controllers' is, of course, Charles Manson. That Charlie had an uncanny ability to control his followers is a well established fact. Yet more remarkable is that Manson has maintained that same level of control from inside a prison cell for thirty years now. In fact, it was that very control that was the sole basis for Manson's murder convictions.

The fact of the matter was that Manson did not personally participate in the Tate/LaBianca murders. He was not even present at the crime scenes when the slayings took place. He merely told his followers what to do, and they robotically followed his commands. In order to convict Manson, it was necessary for the prosecution to convince the jury that the actual killers were virtually powerless to disobey their leader. It was not enough to merely show that Charli had given the order to kill. This does not, by a long shot, constitute first-degree murder.

If I ask you, the reader, to break the law - and you comply - you are the criminal, not I. Following orders is no excuse for breaking the law, and certainly no excuse for committing mass murder (except, apparently, in the military). So in order to garner convictions against Manson, it had to be proven that this was an order that the recipients were incapable of not acting on.

For this reason, the Manson trial had no precedent in American history. What the Manson case demonstrated was that it could be proven in a court of law that a person could be compelled to act against his will. This had already been established by a Danish court in a landmark case recalled by Estabrooks in Hypnotism: "An amateur hypnotist named Nielson had induced an hypnotic subject named Hardrup to commit a murder ... Nielson, the hypnotist, got a life sentence, the maximum penalty in Denmark, whereas Hardrup, the actual murderer, received a two-year sentence on the basis of temporary insanity."

The Manson case had a slightly different outcome: both the controller and his followers received the death penalty. Legally and logically, this verdict makes no sense. For if Manson's control was so complete that the killers were powerless to resist his commands, then they should not have been held legally responsible for their actions. And if Charlie did not, in fact, wield such power, then he should not have been held responsible for the actions of others.

There is no real way to summarize this article...it is just has to be read. And once you do that, mosey over to McGowan's website the Center for an Informed America I have not read everything there yet, so I can't say much about my opinion of McGowan in general, he could be a kook...but he is a good researcher/writer. I am just waiting to see what he has to say about aliens lol. Or perhaps it's possible everyone here already knows this guy and I am just on the last bus out of the station, who knows.

Last edited by missingyoumadly on Thu May 07, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Thu May 07, 2009 11:22 am

OK, I have my answer on aliens (yay)

But while we're on the subject, it should be noted that I am not suggesting here that UFOs do not exist. There are undoubtedly objects which fly that are not identifiable in terms of what the public knows of aerospace technology. But they are far more likely due to human technology than to the work of aliens.
    source

I did notice he hasn't really updated his site since '08, so I dunno what that means.
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Thu May 07, 2009 1:09 pm

After this post, I promise I will stop talking to myself.

After reading more of McGowan's material, I have decided that he is pretty much awesome. I am so sick of all these people who claim to be "researchers" and grand sources of information, but who don't bother to provide any details or sources whatsoever...Dave McGowan presents facts in a way that is relatively unbiased and completely based upon information he has gleaned, and he lists his sources flagrantly...I am going to order some of his books on Amazon and check them out.

After reading some of his articles, I have a random question: Surely you all know of snopes.com, right? Snopes is used all over the internet to prove whether or not a certain "urban legend" is true...everything from murder scares to internet viruses. Snopes has declared that satanic ritual abuse NEVER happens and that snuff films DO NOT EXIST. McGowan's information would seem to counter that completely.

So my question is, where is Snopes sourced? Where does the info come from on that site? Who owns Snopes? Does anyone know, or do I have to try to find out myself!?
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu May 07, 2009 7:11 pm

There's a lot to say here. That's crazy about Bush...he was notorious for not pardoning prisoners on death row. There was a Christian women who found supposedly God in prison...but who knows, she may have been genuine and rehabilitated herself. I remember seeing her story on the news on how she wrote letters to Bush, begging for him to pardon her cause she said she changed her life around and became "born-again." You'd think Bush would've helped his fellow born-again...but nope, he never pardoned her and yet he pardoned Henry Lee Lucas?! ummmm...strange scratch

And that's interesting about Charlie Manson. But what it makes me think of in general, is the ability people can have to cause anyone to be killers. Who knows how many of the serial killers and those sudden gun crazy lunatics are subject to mind control and manipulative experimentation. Ultimately, I feel its the hidden ploy of those in power to create fear in the masses in order to justify their authoritarian control.

The prison system doesn't rehabilitate problematic individuals...they often seem to make them worse. In some parts of the world, prisons function as headquarters for internationals gangs. How many times have we heard the story of criminals who were set free and commit the same crime they've been charged with in the first place?

That's why the news is full of bad news, filling your head with thoughts of criminals, murders, epidemics, etc... There's always some type of threat around the corner...could even be your neighbors...and without government's military and law enforcment, who would protect you from these murderous psychos? Raise your hand for more authoritarian legislation to save you from all those barbarians they helped to create

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu May 07, 2009 7:39 pm

missingyoumadly wrote:After reading some of his articles, I have a random question: Surely you all know of snopes.com, right? Snopes is used all over the internet to prove whether or not a certain "urban legend" is true...everything from murder scares to internet viruses. Snopes has declared that satanic ritual abuse NEVER happens and that snuff films DO NOT EXIST. McGowan's information would seem to counter that completely.

So my question is, where is Snopes sourced? Where does the info come from on that site? Who owns Snopes? Does anyone know, or do I have to try to find out myself!?

That's bullshit that "satanic ritual abuse" never happens...but what I think happened here was that the word "satanic" became stigmatized do to religious types having a feild day with it.

A lot of paranoid Christians made profit from promoting SRA in popular culture as a way to gather more members to their churches. They went over the line when they said things like... people who suffer from depression, headaches, restless sleep (and generally any emotional disturbance under the sun) are signs that you've been a victim of SRA. And the solution of course is a membership at their church lol.

Drop the "satanic" and you'll find "ritual abusers" everywhere in the media. Ritual is something that's done with habit. So a serial rapist is a ritual rapist...same with serial killer.

I think the stigmatization of SRA came about because people scoffed at the idea of a religious or spiritual motive behind the abuse. Which is a pretty silly assumption to make because human sacrifice and sacralization of war (i.e. abuse) are some of the oldest religions known to mankind. And if the abuser happens to be satanist, so what? I doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Plus, you don't have to be a satanist to ritualistically abuse people. Look at the catholic church, look at the bohemian grove, see what Kubrick exposed in Eyes Wide Shut, etc...

missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Please go read David McGowan

Post by missingyoumadly on Tue May 12, 2009 10:46 am

I have been spending a lot of time reading the information on McGowan's site...he is knowledgeable about so many subjects, and has an uncanny way of laying out evidence in a comprehensible way. I highly recommend that you read his work; I am just discovering the 'newsletter' section of his site, in which he posts relevant news from the week and proceeds to run the mainstream propaganda machine through a meat grinder. Some of the older links are expired now; but many are still intact.

Center for an Informed America
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Tue May 12, 2009 10:37 pm

I just wanted to bring attention to the availability of this book here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at post #12

Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Two essential articles on psychopathy - personality models and subtypes

Post by Extant on Thu May 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Two essential articles from the following book on psychopathy:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PDF: Ten Subtypes of Psychopathy

Open Office Word Doc.: Ten Subtypes of Psychopathy

PDF: Psychopathy & the Five-Factor Model of Personality

Open Office Word Doc.: Psychopathy & the Five-Factor Model of Personality
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Thanks

This guys has a lot of great info. Too bad nobody really knows about him

Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post by Extant on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:12 pm

His work on the Laurel Canyon phenomenon is good. I've been reading bits and pieces of that recently.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:27 pm

100+ Photos Found in Serial Killer’s Locker

link - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See for yourself how creepy this is

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All pictures you will see inside this post were found in killer’s locker in Seattle. This locker had been rented by Rodney Alcala before he was arrested in 1979. Rodney asked women and some men to pose for his pictures. This was how he lured his victims. At least 4 women and a 12-year-old girl were killed by him while police thinks there might have been over 100 female victims.

NOW police are asking for your help – take a look, do you know who the possible victims are? While the killer is on death row in California, you can help to identify people from these snapshots.
    Are They More of His Victims?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:49 am