“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

The House of Windsor - Green Agenda

RB
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-06-12

The House of Windsor - Green Agenda

Post by RB on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Salut,

I stumbled across this very interesting newsprint (now online pdf).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It explains how the House of Windsor is in control of the "green agenda". Figure 2 on page 10 shows the links between the Queen of England, Prince Philip, and how they are are linked with large corporations that control the worlds resources (e.g. oil and diamonds) and how they they help set up and funded UNESCO, UNEP, and most of the "green movements" (e.g. WWF, Greenpeace, Sierra Club, Friends of the Earth, etc.).

It freaks me out to think that many good citizens of the world join up with Greenpeace and other green movements to "fight" against the big bad evil corporations that rape and pillage the earths, but that in reality they have been tricked since everything is under the control of their enemy.

There is no left and right; everything is under the control one mega-supra organization, and Figure 2, page 10 shows all the links. The green agenda was put in place by the Queen the click of bankers who work together.

Seems to me like the Queen is still into colonialism, but this time instead of taking over countries, she is implementing the "green agenda" into all the countries of the world.

God save the Queen! pffffhahahahahah

(note: here in Québec we hate the Queen as she represents the tyrant whos army stole our land and killed our patriotic french speaking ancestors. Québec should not have to seperate from Canada, it never should have been forced into it in the first place! That's why when Canada celebrates Victoria Day (Canadian holiday to celebrate the Queen_ yuck), we in Québec celebrate Patriot Day (provincial holiday to remember how our ancestors fought the Queen and the loyalists that fled the US to join her army to create Canada).

RB
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-06-12

figure2

Post by RB on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:22 pm

ohhhh heck why not... I took the time to jpeg it to save you all some time.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:39 pm