“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

New forum member : RDBois

RB
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-06-12

New forum member : RDBois

Post by RB on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:37 pm

As I am new I shall introduce myself to the group.

I shall participate in this forum only when a topic comes and get my attention.

RDBois

Last edited by RDBois on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Re: New forum member : RDBois

Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Wow RDBois, thank you very much for coming. You seem like a very interesting person and I'm curious to hear more from you.

Invisible Academy is an esoteric (often alienated) group of individuals with eclectic minds who join periodically share knowledge and insights. But as you said, feel free to participate whenever anything attracts your attention, or share with us things you've learned or are learning and it may perhaps develop an interesting discussion.

Have you seen the new "Robin Hood" movie? I don't really watch TV that much and haven't kept up with the reviews, I wonder if its worth it. I have a problem with Russell Crow because I cant get his Gladiator character out of my head in any other film I see him in lol. I've been getting rid of books I own as well. I just don't have enough room for them as more come in. I started selling some on Amazon.com and recently donated a bunch to a local library nearby. Those are some good ways to alleviate yourself of the booksome burden lol

RB
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-06-12

Post by RB on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Merci ; ty !

Yes, I did see the new movie. I've online streamed it, because that's all I can afford for now. lol

What did I think? Hmmmm... I was disappointed. I was expecting that "RobinHood" would be the superhero of the poor, and would fight the real fight and help the cause. But instead, it was all about "RobinHood" serving the rich King of England - to preserve the land from being invaded by the French ! Seems like they changed the story line.

In a nut shell, I give this movie 5/10. lol
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Yikes, they really bastardized that story.

I don't feel bad about being out of the loop on this one, lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 24, 2017 5:42 pm