“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

Hello, and Here is How I Got Here.

Didjdude
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-04-12

Hello, and Here is How I Got Here.

Post by Didjdude on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Greetings, greetings, greetings! Very Happy

It seems our paths have converged here; my search for truth has led me further and further down the rabbit hole. This Invisible Academy here seems like a nice spot for me to kick back and enjoy the sunlight for a while.

I must say, it's bright in here! And I don't mean physical light; I mean the bright light of...the brain. Yes, I've visited some of the threads, and of all the members I've sort of 'met' here thus far, they all seem very well informed. It looks like a good place for me to learn a few new things.

Perhaps it is also a good place for me to unlearn a few old things. You see, I come here filled with fragments of knowledge and experience. Like all searchers do, along my journey I have picked up truths and half truths, facts and inferences, lies, lore and fiction.

It's been a long search, a long journey. I've taken respites before, of course; I personally cannot endure the daily grind of it all. When I sense that my reality begins to slip away from me, that's when I know I have to take a break.

One can go stark raving mad traveling through the underworld of lunacy, where nothing is ever certain! Oh how I wish I could just turn on my television and be satisfied with that! But it's too late, too late for me. I can't turn back.

All right, enough with the drama.

I'm just a regular 40 year-old guy who happens to have an interest in conspiracy theories. I sense there's something wrong with the world, and I've been trying to put my finger on it ever since I was a teenager. That sense of malaise has led me down so many different routes, so many various ways of looking at the world.

It began a long, long time ago, in a land not so far away from here....

Oops, there I go again. Sorry.

Okay, so when I was 13, I started experimenting with drugs. I tried marijuana first. And some of my friends and I would get into some pretty heavy conversations about life and the universe. By the time I was 15, I had tried hash, LSD, cocaine, mescalin, uppers, downers, all-a-rounders, mushrooms, you name it. Opium? No. I could never stick myself with a needle, thank god for that!

Anyway, the point being my mind was opened up by all these drugs I took. It became an open pit. I wanted to learn everything I could about everything. I don't know how many books I've read.

It started with Nostradamus, Satanism, you know, the Occult. The Occult fascinated me! I read everything I could on the Occult. But I didn't stop there. I delved into learning about all the world's religions, from A to Z. I dove into philosophy, history, psychology, science, pseudo-science; I peered into both sides of each theory I came across, and found some thing s to be true and some to be ridiculous. I studied atheism, agnosticism, gnosticism, semantics, linguistics, physics, quantum physics; New Age; Freemasonry.

Freemasonry led me to New World Order conspiracies, A to Z. Aliens, Jews, Bankers, Jesuits, David Icke, Alex Jones, Alan Watt, Eric Jon Phelps, Lenny Bloom, etc, etc., ad nauseum, and most recently Glen Kealey.

And now I come to how I got here: I did a Google search about Alan Watt and his Androgynous theory. Glen Kealey popped up. Then the Invisible Academy popped up with a wealth of information and discussion about Watt and Kealey.

Troglodytes? Neanderthalers? Wow!

The scary part about this is I may not have heard it all yet! Because just when I think I've heard it all, something even more mind-blowing and seemingly convoluted appears.

I do not do drugs anymore. I don't even smoke. I don't even drink. I don't have to. My reality is interesting enough as it is. I'm drunk on the weirdness of the universe I live in.

So, that's a little bit about myself folks. And that's how I got to be in this wonderful place on my journey.

After Glen Kealey, I wonder what's next now. I don't think my life will ever quite be the same again. It might become boring. I think that's what I'm afraid of the most in life, you know. Boredom. Kealey was an intensely interesting study, which I haven't quite completed yet. I still have a bunch of his videos to watch. Well, at least now I know why I was getting spooked out by Alan Watt for some reason.

Anyhow, cheers!
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Re: Hello, and Here is How I Got Here.

Post by Extant on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Welcome to The Invisible Academy Didjdude. At the mo' it's mostly all theory here (minus the conspiracy Wink ). Those of us that remain are recovering conspiramaniacs, the Kealey monster mutant headfuck was the last white elephant in the room to be shot dead. Twisted Evil
    Have a look at these threads if you haven't already:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nowadays we just discuss whatever interests us, but that doesn't mean that the discussion of conspiracy theory, conspiralunacy, the occult/esoterica, etc, is out the window.

Hope to have some interesting conversations with you.
    Didjdude
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-04-12

Post by Didjdude on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Thank you, Extant. Pleased to meet you!

Kealey's a piece of work, isn't he? I did learn something from him though. For instance, the word 'conspiracy,' in Kealeyese, contains three concepts: 1) con; 2) spire; and 3) piracy. Let's break it down. A true conspiracy is a con; a downward spiral; led by a pirate or a group of pirates. Aaarrgh! Pirates are fascinating to observe in action; dangerous; hypnotic to listen to; can spin a good tale; leave their victim's head spinning, spiraling.

Oddly, I found Kealey through Watt. I live less than an hour away from Alan Watt; and the mayor of Kemptville was my high school drafting teacher. The Kealey cult farm is in Kemptville. Strange correlations, no?

I'll visit the links you posted. Thanks again.
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Also pleased to make your acquaintance.

Didjdude wrote:
    Oddly, I found Kealey through Watt.

Not odd at all considering that is how almost everyone else found him, via Watt plagiarising his work and also Warren formerly of this very forum asking Watt live on air:

"Who is Glen Kealey?"

Watt's answer: "Glen Kealey? Glen Kealey is a Canadian..."

lol. Never mentioned ripping most of his conspiraloon work for his books. Yeah, take a look round the forum, you can see the evolution in the Weltanschauung here over a period of time.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by Lucid Memes on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Greetings Didjdude. You're very much welcomed here. I get the feeling you have a lot more to say about your journey. It will be great to get to know you and share some ideas along the way. Smile

This forum originally started as a group of former Watt fans who began to separate themselves from him after a series of bizarre provocations that came in the form of threats against those who were merely supporting him. Extant can go into more detail about this, but he was mad that we were sharing his books online and threatened to get the cops after some of us. But then to find out that the very books he was copyright defending were actually plagiarized articles derived from Kealey.

So at the time, it seemed like a natural development for some of us (not all) to move onto Kealey, who at first was seen as perhaps a higher-level Watt, but that sentiment was soon to dissipate upon further inquiry. Quite frankly, Kealey is either insane, or dishonest, or perhaps attempting to form a cult...likely all three. But don't take our word for it, its rather self-evident. You can find our investigations into it as Exant provided.

We started off as researchers of various theories in the fringe realm, and even though our main focus has somewhat changed we're still researchers nonetheless. The forum now is about any research that interests our thoughts. Very Happy

Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Lucid Memes wrote:
    This forum originally started as a group of former Watt fans who began to separate themselves from him after a series of bizarre provocations that came in the form of threats against those who were merely supporting him. Extant can go into more detail about this, but he was mad that we were sharing his books online and threatened to get the cops after some of us. But then to find out that the very books he was copyright defending were actually plagiarized articles derived from Kealey.

I, for one, wasn't sharing his books. I don't know who was originally; as in the persons, or persons unknown, Watt kept harping on about. I actually bought his massively overpriced, shoddy plagiarised shite a couple of years back. And that "Waiting for the miracle" piece of junk.
    Watt went off the deep end once Kealey's name was associated with his on Outlaw, and the talk of how similar their work was in many, many ways. One thing for sure, once all the shit hit the fan at Outlaw then some people starting distributing PDFs of his work.
    Before that he went off the deep end coz of Neo's blog. Watt just tends to throw a load of shit at his perceived enemies hoping that much of it will stick. This he did and most of Outlaw went into a mass attack debunker flame war feeding frenzy in response. After all that shit happened someone put a link up to the PDFs of those Cutting Through books.

Ah, the bad ol' days... Laughing

Lucid Memes wrote:
    Quite frankly, Kealey is either insane, or dishonest, or perhaps attempting to form a cult...likely all three.

This is the option I usually settle on. He's all three. alien
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by missingyoumadly on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Hello, welcome! I never really cared much for Alan Watt and Glen Kealey basically smelled like a rat to me from the start...however, I tend to be a thinker and a questioner of nonsense, so I welcome you! (and crown you with laurel for your very well-thought-out intro thread which few bother about)

We are a quiet but rather insane bunch of people who occasionally know one another outside the cyberworld as well (some of us anyway) so yeah, I think you shall enjoy it here!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:49 am