“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

thank you preston

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Re: thank you preston

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Holy shit. You'll get arrested in the US for practically nothing!

Wings4Wheels
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-11-17

Post by Wings4Wheels on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Holy shit. You'll get arrested in the US for practically nothing!
    .......I think that's because of the huge capacity of U.S. prisons. The poorer countries in Latin America just don't have room to keep lots of prisoners. Smoking pot in non-public places was legal in Peru. Not sure about Costa Rica, though.

I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Total Rocky Horror chaos was happening in NYC. I saw it the very first night it played an hour from Manhatten in Connecticut. All I did was check to see if my lighter worked. Everyone was supposed to light their lighters in a certain scene. I was so pissed off I was fighting the cop. He threw me down in the middle of the lobby and sat on me until his back up got there. How humiliating! I got back at him in lock up, though. I was so loud that I got the other prisoners stomping their feet. It was hilarious!

Wow. Just went to see "Alice In Wonderland," and was blown away. I always wanted Hollywood to do it justice. Definitely a masterpiece. Wonderland was like the jungle with huge electric blue butterflies. I have a 4" surgical scar just below the back of my neck. I'd love a big blue butterfly there.

matterik
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-11-27

Post by matterik on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Interesting to hear this difference in culture, with big prisons in the USA and transvestites and corrupted cops in south america.
    invictus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post by invictus on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Just when I thought I was out... they puuul me back in!

I was so close I tell ya, I was, in paradise. There was even a girl there. An ignition behind the eyes since we met and stealing glances ever since. Living, breathing my dream, I had to laugh. I made it. The humblest of a restaurant, one little girl todo espanol just like in my dreams and drop muerte, heels over cabeza- all that. Beach right there. Right fuckin there. Go to the left or to the right just a little bit and there´s no one fuckin there. Of course I fantacize about the day I´ll be able to take her to the left a ways. I´m running with the music, lost in the waves and the sky and the horizon de aqua and I cry, because I made it because I promised if I ever made it out of that cold cage with those vampires and leeches that I would come here. And I fuckin did it. All the Stephen King lifestyle, how much time spent in the actual hell and this is the credits rolling godammit. Then I cry harder because I know it won´t last. This is not the end of the movie. I´m "young" and they´ve got a brand new hell salivating on the other side of this temporary precious insanity I´ve stolen. Yep, they can even make me feel guilty for taking this one godly moment, even though I know it´s far beneath what is deserved. Most of the gringos didn´t come here without a lover. And I´m just grateful to have made it alive to see the view. No one to share it with. The couples that hold hands. The couples that rub sun blocks or sun tans. The couples snychronistically fitting snorkels. It all makes me cry. One day. One day... they´ll drag me away for the final, no it´ll be much slower than that of course, one day i´ll actually realize this is the moment when I know for a fact it´s too late, I missed her, she was way back there, way back there when I was gulping the numb juice and strong enough to make a brief statement only to be followed by trembling in the face of beauty. So many times she was right there and I blew it so I won´t be able to say I wasn´t given a chance and now I look in the mirror and my face isn´t worthy of a look like that ever again. It has already begun. The beginning of the end. I thought this is what I wanted. They really are nice. Real human beings still do exist. So welcoming. So warm. Just like in my dreams. The french woman says she can see me erupting inside, I can´t sit still and I can´t sit down for shit. I hadn´t even noticed it was still like that. Thanks. Evidence for YOU, beast!, you must be proud that even though I feel so serene inside for real for once, the machine has successfully permamently invaded my nervous system so that even sober, far from pain and hate and resentment and work and pressure and brainwash and "culture" and "family" -people can still see what America did to me. For a second I think that´s my passionate spirit, driven for leadership and when necessary sacrifice, fighting to be released but then I know it´s really just a twitching nervous system, deprived of security since day fucking one. I´ll never be like these people. Fully centered, at one with nature and neighbors, in love and at home. It doesn´t exist. This is a temporary smoke break, a five second recess before I go back in the fight, only now without a pillow or clean shower. Mind constantly on feeding myself like everyone else. I´ve gotta fight even harder now to salvage the time beween schedules and math and directions and mocking and false jealousy and insults and disbelief and tedious tedious tedious tedious life. I used to have the time. The book could already be written. And the screenplay. And the album. And the mission statement. And the team could already be in place. The soldiers. The lietenants. The right hand man. The warrior woman. The driver. The manager. The secretary. The lawyer. The publicist. And what´s funny I knew it then. I was watching TV under a douvet comforter fully aware that at that moment I was squandering nuclear potential. The voice inside of me I could actually hear, angelic female tone and all, a real spirit, like a muse- stating, "if he ever gets sober he´s gonna be dangerous." And what now. I have to be sober just to make sure I secure food and shelter tonight. And what next. I clutch my guts, battling the demons just to stay successfully hidden from robots. Slowly slowly lento lento I mean real lento deteriorating just like they love for people like me. Did I ever even actually deprogram anyone? Is that a beautiful thing to have done? Why do we need that? The show goes on buddy. And throwing ice cubes at the sun gets you more alienation and torture. Did I sell out? Did I give up too easily? I told myself in the jail "Fuck them. I did my utmost goddamndest. Now it´s time to go be as selfish as I possibly can. I put everything I had into being selfless. For the greater good. If the result was just a love tap then I must act now to at least take back some pleasure so at least I can have that." But now that I have a little of it, it makes me feel like one of them. I´m imitating the elite with my feet up on the beach when I didn´t kill or steal to get there. Oh no wait. I was still running.

Last edited by invictus on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post by Extant on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Woah. cyclops

That's sure some muscular, heartfelt, bruised soul stream of consciousness prose right there. I'm not entirely sure what you just wrote about, but I'm feeling it. The dream girl that shines through the whole piece must have been some beauty. Exclamation
    invictus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by invictus on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:43 pm

I hope some of you are able to celebrate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:39 am

What's the matter, Har? Some little filly break your heart?

Come on dude, if you can write like that, you know your lyrical prose will woo plenty of the other fish in the sea. I love you

invictus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by invictus on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:28 am

Oh when I said "she was back there" I was speaking about all the queens I missed when I was young, that is me talking to the mirror when I´m too old to make it happen anymore. The one girl that got ignited- she´s still there in manzanillo. Everything besides food orders happened in the eyes. Thanks for the compliments on the "prose." -I´m still trying to figure out what that means. That was off the top of the rompe con todo, so if it´s really like that then I will make an attempt to expand. A mean attempt because the matrix is difficult to access from central America. Not from central america, but difficult to access if you have no money in central america. But I will archive the verses I legal tableted in the jail at invisible academy as I just discovered you have a poetry section.

What happened to marxist preston fawks and ms ringwald coming to Costa Rica? You didn´t listen to any of my favorite music and change your mind did you?

Good to meet you extent. Matterick, it´s funny we meet this way, I´d been interested in talking to you since I saw your youtube recordings with the headset a couple years ago. Your bullshit detector was quite tuned up as I recall. Then I thought I´d speak to you on one of jerd gwaps talkshoe shows and the number never worked for me. then you ended up addressing me first. I wonder if it´ll ever work that way for women like they say it does. "they come when you´re not looking." Right. I´ve been ignoring them for a while, but it´s funny how that happened with you.

Last edited by invictus on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:45 am

We're sill workin on CR, but it just may not be as soon as we initially thought. Is Wings still going?

matterik
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-11-27

Post by matterik on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Hello invictus.

yes well I am past women really now. I have two children and am 37 years old. I guess it is when one is young and want a family that the feelings and needs are strongest.

I have come to the conclusion basically now that it isnt much one can do regarding finding out the truth in this system. It is better to just focus on yourself and make sure that you are ok.
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345

Post by missingyoumadly on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Yeah Vic we still wish to come down, but unfortunately some other matters interfered for now...soon enough we will be down there though.

anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-10-07

Post by anonymous_sender on Sun May 09, 2010 3:42 pm

invictus wrote:Just when I thought I was out... they puuul me back in!

I was so close I tell ya, I was, in paradise. There was even a girl there. An ignition behind the eyes since we met and stealing glances ever since. Living, breathing my dream, I had to laugh. I made it. The humblest of a restaurant, one little girl todo espanol just like in my dreams and drop muerte, heels over cabeza- all that. Beach right there. Right fuckin there. Go to the left or to the right just a little bit and there´s no one fuckin there. Of course I fantacize about the day I´ll be able to take her to the left a ways. I´m running with the music, lost in the waves and the sky and the horizon de aqua and I cry, because I made it because I promised if I ever made it out of that cold cage with those vampires and leeches that I would come here. And I fuckin did it. All the Stephen King lifestyle, how much time spent in the actual hell and this is the credits rolling godammit. Then I cry harder because I know it won´t last. This is not the end of the movie. I´m "young" and they´ve got a brand new hell salivating on the other side of this temporary precious insanity I´ve stolen. Yep, they can even make me feel guilty for taking this one godly moment, even though I know it´s far beneath what is deserved. Most of the gringos didn´t come here without a lover. And I´m just grateful to have made it alive to see the view. No one to share it with. The couples that hold hands. The couples that rub sun blocks or sun tans. The couples snychronistically fitting snorkels. It all makes me cry. One day. One day... they´ll drag me away for the final, no it´ll be much slower than that of course, one day i´ll actually realize this is the moment when I know for a fact it´s too late, I missed her, she was way back there, way back there when I was gulping the numb juice and strong enough to make a brief statement only to be followed by trembling in the face of beauty. So many times she was right there and I blew it so I won´t be able to say I wasn´t given a chance and now I look in the mirror and my face isn´t worthy of a look like that ever again. It has already begun. The beginning of the end. I thought this is what I wanted. They really are nice. Real human beings still do exist. So welcoming. So warm. Just like in my dreams. The french woman says she can see me erupting inside, I can´t sit still and I can´t sit down for shit. I hadn´t even noticed it was still like that. Thanks. Evidence for YOU, beast!, you must be proud that even though I feel so serene inside for real for once, the machine has successfully permamently invaded my nervous system so that even sober, far from pain and hate and resentment and work and pressure and brainwash and "culture" and "family" -people can still see what America did to me. For a second I think that´s my passionate spirit, driven for leadership and when necessary sacrifice, fighting to be released but then I know it´s really just a twitching nervous system, deprived of security since day fucking one. I´ll never be like these people. Fully centered, at one with nature and neighbors, in love and at home. It doesn´t exist. This is a temporary smoke break, a five second recess before I go back in the fight, only now without a pillow or clean shower. Mind constantly on feeding myself like everyone else. I´ve gotta fight even harder now to salvage the time beween schedules and math and directions and mocking and false jealousy and insults and disbelief and tedious tedious tedious tedious life. I used to have the time. The book could already be written. And the screenplay. And the album. And the mission statement. And the team could already be in place. The soldiers. The lietenants. The right hand man. The warrior woman. The driver. The manager. The secretary. The lawyer. The publicist. And what´s funny I knew it then. I was watching TV under a douvet comforter fully aware that at that moment I was squandering nuclear potential. The voice inside of me I could actually hear, angelic female tone and all, a real spirit, like a muse- stating, "if he ever gets sober he´s gonna be dangerous." And what now. I have to be sober just to make sure I secure food and shelter tonight. And what next. I clutch my guts, battling the demons just to stay successfully hidden from robots. Slowly slowly lento lento I mean real lento deteriorating just like they love for people like me. Did I ever even actually deprogram anyone? Is that a beautiful thing to have done? Why do we need that? The show goes on buddy. And throwing ice cubes at the sun gets you more alienation and torture. Did I sell out? Did I give up too easily? I told myself in the jail "Fuck them. I did my utmost goddamndest. Now it´s time to go be as selfish as I possibly can. I put everything I had into being selfless. For the greater good. If the result was just a love tap then I must act now to at least take back some pleasure so at least I can have that." But now that I have a little of it, it makes me feel like one of them. I´m imitating the elite with my feet up on the beach when I didn´t kill or steal to get there. Oh no wait. I was still running.

that was pretty beautiful. I hope to write a song about you/this for the album i work on now. Thanks I love you
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Wed May 12, 2010 2:27 pm

matterik wrote:Interesting to hear this difference in culture, with big prisons in the USA and transvestites and corrupted cops in south america.

This is what happens to you in America for marijuana

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bqreus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-05-18

Post by bqreus on Thu May 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Much respect of your troubles, mate. Been there. Years of solitude and perseverance led to the truth. It cannot be shared, only pointed to. Expect no more and you may find peace. To each hizzerherown. One does not seek, but is found.

RB
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-06-12

Post by RB on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Invictus, this link has lots of stuff from GK: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And ohhhh... Alan is not a "fraud"; Alan is Alan and has a role like all of us. He is only a "fraud" if you blindly believe everything he says, then suddenly feel cheated once you learn otherwise. Not a good idea to travel the path with a blindfold. Take care.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:14 pm