“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

thank you preston

missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Re: thank you preston

Post by missingyoumadly on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:15 pm

Vic, I will be checking that out for sure...nice avatar, good to see you back! Smile Don't be a stranger.
    invictus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post by invictus on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 pm

More on gnarles barkley. Listen to the song called "whos gonna save my soul." Cee lo used to be vocal about being against the systen and he obviously knew some deeper secretos. He was blatantly racist too. Now he's working with a white dude (forced?) and I just saw him in a checkerboard shirt. He's very global now. Listen to "whos gonna save my soul" If you get it- it's deep as fuck.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111

Post by Lucid Memes on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

interesting video to it

invictus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by invictus on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Holy shit, I thought it was about joining the lucuferian club and making songs like "run/ necromancer." "that some one elses song was totally and completely dependant on" If it was, i like to imagine they were instructed to make the video look like it was a bout a romantic relationship. Even though the real meaning has been covered up (haha, or i had it wrong) I love what they do here, that is me. A girl did that to me and this is how i've been since. Didn't even really realize how much till i watched the video.

"got some bad news this mornin, which in turn made my day" doesn't make your day ever when having your heart torn out, what -he can go get a hooker tonight?

But if world wide fame and fortune, grammys, etc were traded for principles you used to stand for were applied to the words then... i think you should listen again.

matterik
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-11-27

Post by matterik on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:11 am

Yes it is impossible to know for sure invictus. Who knows. Maybe Alan Watt is part of the conspiracy or should I say part of the system. Have you ever heard about the old man on the mountain, the ishmael I think it was called, the cult of the assassins, the iman etc, eastern freemasonry. This guy was not part of any secret society but was still a central part in the structure. The missing stone of the building. Ever heard of the one that works with the revelation of the method. What is alan watt doing. All he is doing is informing people of how the system works. Do you really think it would be possible to do such a thing if you were not authorized. Ever wondered why we waited for two years to hear alan watts dog bark, in a little lonely cabin. Ever wondered why he has been writing books under pseudonym before. Ever wondered why his name is a anagram of anal twat. Ever wondered who it really was that you talked to.

Find some peace of mind and you will be ok.
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post by Extant on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:44 pm

matterik wrote: Ever wondered why his name is a anagram of anal twat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cheers Cool
    Wings4Wheels
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-11-17

Invictis in Costa Rica

Post by Wings4Wheels on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Vic is learning his way around San Jose, Costa Rica. He's out the US matrix and into the Central American matrix. They stole his fancy computer phone and some other stuff. Thankfully he still has his passport. I keep in touch with him, and I'm flying there April 20th....So if there's any messages, I can pass them on.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:10 pm

LOL nice to see you Matterik

Wings, did Vic get mugged or was it just taken without him knowing?

He called me after he touched down, he sounded so happy. Like the Shawshank Redemption. Too bad he got robbed. But it could be one of those things, that the perils of the journey is what makes it all the worthwhile. But regardless, the place looks like a paradise.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Costa Rica has a stable democracy, a disbanded military and a national policy of neutrality. It also ranks highly on the Global Peace Index, Happy Planet Index, and Life Satisfaction Index. Although it sits in the middle of a tumultuous region, there are far worse places to sit in peace as the world goes down in flames all around.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If I were to send him a message, tell him to go easy on the drinks. He'll need full command of his senses in a new environment.

I hope you guys have fun, I'm jealous of you two!

missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:15 pm

Well, this is lovely news...hate to hear he got robbed..I was robbed abroad myself but thankfully I had my valuables in my pants (hint hint Vic) so all was not lost... This thread cracks me up with the "VIC IS IN JAIL!" "NO, HE'S HOMELESS!" "NO, HE'S IN FUCKIN' SOUTH AMERICA!" I love it, proof that there is no other Invictus... Wings, please send my warm greetings to him and let him know he can email to stay in contact. Tell him me and Preston are plenty pissed off to be left back here with no beautiful beaches or even a palm tree to be seen...
    Wings4Wheels
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by Wings4Wheels on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:45 pm

It's only about $200 to fly to Costa Rica. Once we get settled, maybe you'd like to visit us.

The first time Vic got robbed was while asleep on the train to the Atlanta airport. The second lesson was at a bar the first night in San Jose while approaching a foxy woman. The pimp offered to sell his computer phone back to him for $100! His duffle bag of books is at the first hotel he went to. I directed him to a better hotel in a better neighborhood where the owner is an American, and now he's having a hard time finding the first hotel with his books. I told him not to carry more than a backpack, and he realizes now that it wasn't a good idea bringing a duffle full of heavy books.

He's learning fast and has promised no drinking, at least till I get there, and then a 2 drink limit. I don't think he's going to want to drink once he tries snorkling and parasailing. Even with the hard lessons, he is in 7th heaven and says it's so beautiful. I'll pass on your good words. He really appreciates it.
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Just so you know, we are seriously considering coming down for a visit... we are doing various mathematical equations regarding financial capability and taking time off work... we'll see...
    Wings4Wheels
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by Wings4Wheels on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Sweet new avatar!

Galileo is the best place to stay in San Jose. It's only $8 a night for a dorm and $10 per person for a private room with 2 beds. You can't reserve the private room with a credit card, but I will reserve it with cash for you after you have made plane reservations. The Pacific coast has the best beaches, and there are 4 places I want to explore on the Pacific coast: Manuel Antonio National Park, Tamarindo, Malpais and San Teresa.

I've been doing lots of research on Costa Rica, because I'd like to rent a big beautiful house eventually. Costa Ricans live longer than Americans because there is no processed food and there are huge country markets called mercados that are almost always open selling fresh fruits, veggies, fish, meat, rice, pasta, spices, chocolate, bread, eggs and other grocery store essentials. The health care in Costa Rica is the best in Latin America and is as good or better than in the US, promoting more and more health tourism from the US.
    Wings4Wheels
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by Wings4Wheels on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Costa Rica health care ranks in the Top 20 countries of the world, and public healthcare is available to tourists and non-citizens. Check out this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    invictus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by invictus on Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:40 am

No more invictus. My new name is "Le Rompe Con Todo." Tu comprendes? It means "The Breaker of Everything" I actually had this astonishingly cute little Guatemalan demon I was staying with and her husband consistently modifying their speech patterns everytime I decided to change my name. So where she started out calling me "in-bict-us" I might have a different name for just only Monday and have something else for the next whole week and she was RIGHT ON POINT every godamn time. At one point my name was "Mister Nasty." This devil chica would be yelling down the hallway "Senyoor Susioooooo!!! WhadyoodOOO-ing!" That probably touched me more than anything else she ever did. (Sorry, it was the last time I was in love.

This is not!>

Yes I finally made it to this motherfucker! That fact alone will still give me the instant grin. Yes it was beautiful as fuck! Then always comes whats next. I got tooken for everything!! Everythang? "Everything." Ipod, laptop, iphone, socks, cds, digital video camera- this is just on the way to the airport now. So hehe, get this, right? I lands in Costa Rica. hehe. The first night I get the girl to take me home. Fuckin fox. I can't believe it. Then the girl turns out to have a DICK. Then the girl with the dick robs me for all my shit! Actually she/HE had her friend come in and do it- feel me all up, bitch was so slick I didn't notice she was runnin my pockets. What is this- the oldest (watch this> TRICK in the book! Then her pimp tries to extort me to buy my phone back. Then I find out the cops are in on it. No I'm not paranoid. I got this prick right out in front of the trannies dungeoun pointing to it like "my shit is right in there!" He says "So whaddya want me to do- break the door down?" "Uh yea- you da police." It's a whole ring they got set up to rob tourists 'yep we got another one, come down and take him to vip and seduce him." And the cops are in on the shit! Is it better- my friendly nice guys with the cuffs in United States? Here you can pay em $50,000 and drive away from a fuckin body. I promised if I ever made it out of jail I'd come here. I'm on fire burnin up, steadily blowin this shit out of proportion, scorched- literally cooked alive like I'm a filet, the people in the street stopping me like "you need to go to a DOCK-ta!" "The sun can't do THAT" "Yes maam, our wonderful, holy light is capable of this level of violence, indeed," end up sniffin blow with julio, settin up recording deals overseas with mufuckas I should never know, mufuckas named Gomez Castro, flap across the ocean on the Ferry boat, catch actual tears from the view of the mountains out the bus window, astonishing, heavenly, breathtaking shit, forced to sleep in the street a few nights, begging for food, skin peeling off, can't get inside, embarrassed and can't hide until finally the lovely, tactful and compassionate MS. WHEELS rescued me! to a little shelter they got hidin a bunch of cockasians in the midst of a whole gang of brown people and some volcanoes. But the water ain't here dammit! That shit is an hour away! That's where Carlito wanted to be at before time ran out, that's where they celebrated at the end of True Romance, that's where Morgan Freeman made it to Andy Dufresne at the end of Shawshank, Milton made it in Office Space to complain about drinks! That's where I deserve to BE!

When you come, try to bring some headphons with BASS. Oh my god.
    Wings4Wheels
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by Wings4Wheels on Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:40 pm

OMG....somebody should be collecting Vic's posts. It'd be a hilarious travel book.

No more invictus. My new name is "Le Rompe Con Todo.....sniffin blow with Julio.....the Guademaulin demon and the chick with a dick.
    ......Well, just call me Ineeda Bidet.....lol
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Vic, me and Max were sayin how fuckin insane it might be if when we finally meet you, it's in COSTA RICA. You lived like 2 hours from me for how long???

Well you have adventures every day of your life, so glad to know at least if you got "fucked" you didn't really get fucked, nobody can take that away from you at least... watch out for chicks with dicks, though, you generally can't trust them.

I will bring you whatever I can get away with bringing with me...if we get to come, which is largely dependent on money at this point. Please stay in touch, your posts are wonderful! Document this shit, please, for those of us who are your fans and friends Wink We wanna know how you are. You will be a native before you know it... do you have a camera? I can probably dig up one of those to bring you too.
    Wings4Wheels
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by Wings4Wheels on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:02 pm

M .... I have an Ematic E5 mp3 player/camera that I got at Slavemart for $50. Not very user friendly, but I got it figured. I sure hope you come to Costa Rica.

she/HE had her friend come in and do it- feel me all up, bitch was so slick I didn't notice she was runnin my pockets.
    ....This happens all the time to our friends and family who visit Vegas. You never enter a strip joint with more than a few bucks, no watches, nothing, because it'll be gone after one lap dance. There are lots of Trannie Dungeons in Vegas. I was with my cousin Woojy in a Vegas hottub, and in comes this Belgium fox looks like she came right off the pages of Playboy. My cousin was in love, until after she left when I told him she was a he. I could tell by the face. Sure enough he/she came back to the hottub and told us about how mommie bought him a sex change and how he has a boy toy and suger daddy on the side.

I'm on fire burnin up, steadily blowin this shit out of proportion, scorched- literally cooked alive like I'm a filet, the people in the street stopping me like "you need to go to a DOCK-ta!" "The sun can't do THAT" "Yes maam, our wonderful, holy light is capable of this level of violence
    ........ You are right next to the Equator. I'm bringing an umbrella and will buy sunscreen and aloe vera gel. Stay outta the sun till I get there.

sniffin blow with julio, settin up recording deals overseas with mufuckas I should never know, mufuckas named Gomez Castro
    ...no more sniffin blow and drinking, you promised. Record deals? Are you nuts? Don't wear that hip-hop jewelry. It marks you like a red flag.
    a little shelter they got hidin a bunch of cockasians in the midst of a whole gang of brown people and some volcanoes.
    .... and stay near Galileo, because they say it's a very safe neighborhood.

But the water ain't here dammit! That shit is an hour away!
    ....We're getting outta the dirty city of San Jaun and going to the Pacific Beaches about 3-5 hours away.

When you come, try to bring some headphons with BASS.
    .....sorry, that's another thing that marks you as a tourista who needs to lose some of his excess shit. I got plenty of earbuds to choose from.
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:43 pm

HAHA I love this thread, you both should keep a blog of just your back-and-forths.

I am very hoping that my kind employer (ha) will gracefully accept my absence for a few days... apparently they like it when I show up to work, but I do that EVERY DAMN DAY so hopefully they will survive a few days without me.

We found some super cheap plane tickets which would allow us to meet up at the Houston layover and fly the second half together, so once I get the word from my bossman we will be moving forward to make those plans.

I ain't afraid of the humidity myself; been in the South basically since birth...it's the mosquitoes that scare me, but they can't be worse than the ones we get here that look like they need a parking space (or two).
    invictus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by invictus on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:56 pm

No mosquitos. I don't believe I've seen any chemtrails since I've been here either. But there are chicks with dicks. And people who've never seen a white person... in person.

Lee- you're personal guardian angel complexionisms that I allow you to indulge in are not public buzziness. I only pretend that I listen to you and then I go do the opposite. The EXACT opposite. So be careful what you say. Just kidding, the blow was the first night during the set up and the sun is cool if you don't get stuck out in the street for 3 days.

and I don't give a damngod, I'm serious about the headphones- they ALL KNOW IM A TOURIST because I see their eyes bulging out of Benny and their sockettes and their jaws on the concrete. But if you can bring the headphones that plug in the ears and wrap around the back of the neck completely I believe they are fairly cheap. Earbuds fall out constantly when one is active. Their electronic selection is very limited. You're coming to Costa Rica for a couple days off? you may want to do some soul searching and ask yourself if you can get everything done you want to get done in a couple days. Or perhaps if you want to quit that job and just walk the earth. You know like Kane in Kung Fu.
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:59 pm

I wish that was the case, but yeah we are taking maybe 6 days... I am the sole provider for my kids so I have basically no option but to do the daily grind for now. Soul searching and reality basically have no commonality at the moment...glad you are doing OK, though, we will see you at some point in the future. Smile
    Wings4Wheels
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by Wings4Wheels on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:56 pm

M......I'll make sure you have a great 6 days! Quitting the job and walking the earth like Kung Fu is maybe a long term goal, and even Kung Fu has to work. I understand. I was a single mom with no child support for many years.

Lee- you're personal guardian angel complexionisms...are not public buzziness.
    ......I only censure myself in the real world for safety. In the virtual world I say whatever I want. Fuck big bro. He doesn't have time to read this anyway.
    I only pretend that I listen to you and then I go do the opposite. The EXACT opposite. So be careful what you say. Just kidding
    ....good thing you're kidding....lol
    that I allow you to indulge in
    ....spank me, daddy!

Earbuds fall out constantly when one is active. Their electronic selection is very limited.
    ....I have earbuds that wrap around your ears that are very comfortable and never fall out. I also have Sony earbuds in small medium and large with excellent sound quality. I'll buy you things, but only as a reward for good behavior....hint hint wink....do behave!
    invictus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by invictus on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:22 pm

This got pornographic real quick.
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:34 pm

*covers ears* lalalalalalaaaaaa

There are innocents here! *shame on you*
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:44 pm

No tranny pron please! geek

Wings4Wheels
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by Wings4Wheels on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:56 am

Sorry folks. I've been living in Vegas too long. The only thing close to tranny porn I've seen is the "Sweet Transvestite" song from "Rocky Horror Picture Show." When the movie first played back in the day I got hauled off from the theatre and arrested! The judge threw it out. Said I was scape-goated.

If all goes as planned, Invictus is on his way to the jungle! Can't wait to hear about his experiences, but mostly I can't wait to join him very soon. Welcome to the jungle, baby!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:03 pm