“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

thank you preston

invictus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

thank you preston

Post by invictus on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:28 pm

thank you for the props in the graphics. I am now "free" RELEASED FROM ONE PRISON TO ANOTHER. But simultaneously, like on some fight club shit I feel like everyone should experience the solitude, starvation, fear, freezing cold, danger, jungle scavenging and numerous other discomforts as a means to appreciate each little thing that becomes a luxury we take for granted on the outside. Just the sunlight- oh my god. I have no idea where I'm going or how bad things are gonna be but for right now every breath I savor. It's good to be invited back to the folks I considered fam before. I don't care whos forum it is- we still reconnect- I love it.

What is with this glen kealy madness!?? If alans a fraud I'm super pissed. It seemed andre actually pointed out a lot of what I was subconsiously feeling. But all the pieces seem to match up. The references. The symbolism. But then again I used to buy tsarion and icke too so... I guess we'll see by 2012. I felt so much sincerity from alan that it's gonna be hard to believe he's the biggest psycopath of them all. Please send me the link to all this kealy aidio etc so I can get caught up. Please call- vic: 404 210 8605

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

much love
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Re: thank you preston

Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:54 pm

Invictus!

I'm glad they finally released you from gitmo. How many weeks or months were you locked up for? Whatever it was, doesn't really matter. Its just good to know that you're out...so let's try to keep it that way! Stay away from those torture zones from now on. And if want, tell us about your experience; give us a heads up on the US police state, seeing as you've experienced it first hand.

And yeah...Watt's a plagiarist, lol no doubt about it. A lot of the material in his books came straight from Kealey's newspaper. But Kealey's not up in arms about this...he writes up to 4 to 6 articles per day lol. But what's even more interesting is Kealey's subject matter. Where Watt seems cool, calm, and rational...you'll listen to Kealey (Watt's foundations) and wonder if you're listening to a madman lol. You have a lot of catching up to do.

Last edited by Lucid Memes on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:06 pm

and btw, i know you probably only have access to a public computer...making it difficult for av options. so i gave you one for now lol. feel free to change it anytime though

invictus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by invictus on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:35 pm

well where I get these articles/ audios?
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:18 pm

bio - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

here's an audio

missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345

Post by missingyoumadly on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:31 pm

Glad to see you here, Vick.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm

Vic is locked up again

missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:39 pm

Preston wrote:Vic is locked up again

Sad
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Anybody got news on Vic? I sent him a text a while back, maybe a week ago and his lack of response would seem to confirm his incarceration. Would like to know if he is okay or otherwise.
    splinters
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

Post by splinters on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:41 am

like on some fight club shit I feel like everyone should experience the solitude, starvation, fear, freezing cold, danger, jungle scavenging and numerous other discomforts as a means to appreciate each little thing that becomes a luxury we take for granted on the outside. Just the sunlight- oh my god. I have no idea where I'm going or how bad things are gonna be but for right now every breath I savor

Invictus that was moving, good to see your out
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:04 am

he actually got locked up again. nobody has heard from him in weeks

splinters
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

Post by splinters on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:59 pm

I didnt realize the dates on the postings

Hope he gets out soon
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:12 pm

splinters wrote:I didnt realize the dates on the postings

Hope he gets out soon

I hope so, too...the last time I talked to him he said Madly never go to jail, just never go. I can't fucking believe no one would have bailed him out by now...even if I could do that, I don't even know where he is or anything about what happened. I text him now and then and continue to get no reply.

warrenBbull
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

Post by warrenBbull on Tue May 05, 2009 12:22 pm

What is Invictus locked up for this time? Do they even have a charge? I remember last time they didn't even have a charge....
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Tue May 05, 2009 3:34 pm

warrenBbull wrote:What is Invictus locked up for this time? Do they even have a charge? I remember last time they didn't even have a charge....

I'm gonna query a source to see what I can learn...will post what I hear Smile
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Wed May 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Just got confirmation that Vic is locked up...presumably in Atlanta, but I don't know where or why or for how long.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:05 pm

any updates?

Wings4Wheels
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-11-17

Post by Wings4Wheels on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Vic,

Doesn't matter why you're in. They get you one way or another. Just glad you're here. Couldn't find you when I tried to contact a couple times. I felt bad when you couldn't contact me once before, too, when I was moving from Cal to Vegas. Hey, shit happens. Just glad you're here. It's all experience, man. Morrison said, "Did you live your life? Was it enough to base a movie on?" Very few can answer "yes." You can, dude. Much love your way.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:03 pm

I just got off the phone with Vic. I told him Wings came to the forum and he told me to tell you "much love" and "look out for my new movie" staring Matt Damon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

invictus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by invictus on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Oh god damn, thanks for the concern people. Not locked up again. I'm just homeless so I don't have time to fuck around on forums like the good ol days. That's why I'm super pissed about the whole situation- I was becoming something via the internet, now I'm nothing. I was making videos, guesting on radio shows in other countries, promoting my music and only nanometers from making my own show/ podkast. Now all thats a wrap. I spend all my time figuring out how to eat and sleep in a warm place. I knew once I left my grandparents house it was like this, everyone I knew was caught up in the struggle, thats why I was going extra hard- cause I knew not much time was left. I had no idea my own blood would strike as fiercely as they did though. Thought I would have some notice. Do not underestimate how callus the wrath of the blind will be. I did 8 months from march 6th to october 28. I would call my grandmother when I was in fear for my life and in need of hospital attention to get her and the two who testified against me- (dad and granddad) to visit the judge to tell them the truth so he could release me. The two guys wouldn't even talk to me and the woman acted like it was asking a lot or it was impossible to do. It was like dealing with two year olds. It came to life and death shit for me in there and there was no love even though I did not assault that man. A lifetime of being an addict in a conservative household and then bombarding the neighborhood with "terroristic" information was too much for them. They had to exterminate me. I thought I had a family but discovered I never did. I don't even know what that's like. Perhaps being forced out into the wilderness like an indian right of passage may provide the opportunity for me to make my own. A real one. Like the book "who moved my cheese" it's gonna be long and hard to make it there. It would be easier if I didn't have the mental barriers of knowing what we know about the technocalypse planned that I can see in front of me stalking us daily. I try to remember that part of it is a psy-op but it's just too real. This world so doesn't give a fuck. They really did put me out of business. I had giant plans. It's like they knew.
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post by Extant on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Hey invictus, I only knew you by legend over at Outlaw, but it's good to hear you're kicking around still. I read of some of your troubles over that forum and here. Keep your head above water eh?
    You should go over to Outlaw and announce you're around. I'm sure some of the original crew will want to know how you're doing. Smile
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:18 pm

Vic, I thought you had a place to stay? No luck? Now you're online maybe you can do the craigslist thing and find a job...get on your feet, brother, and you can continue on...it's a cold time of year to be homeless, you need any blankets? A coat? I am nearly broke myself atm but I have some extra warm things I could send if it would help.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:42 pm

invictus wrote:Perhaps being forced out into the wilderness like an indian right of passage may provide the opportunity for me to make my own. A real one.

Look at it in a positive light. The struggle you're experiencing now, think of it as building to your further development. Don't be too hard on yourself bro, we're still thinking about you. I'm gonna call you soon.

Every now and then, I check your channel and hope all is well.

bounce

invictus
    White Belt
    White Belt

Post by invictus on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:42 pm

One thing I got confirmation on... is there is no god. And I'm quite sure of this now. The leeches and parasitic animals that exist built like humans that are allowed to thrive with the mentality of scum you haven't begun to fathom even with hollywood is prima facia evidence.

By the way, please find Gnarles Barkleys "going on" from album "odd couple." If you're on the plane to go where he takes you after the last word, it's quite the intense seance/ science. Interesting to note the song off the previous album "necromancer' and obvious insinuations to deomic sumoning. But "dangermouse" or whomever the cult of dionysus who taught him the "twelve atonal" system they taught the beatles is most darkly spiritual not only in the sounds but if you connect the deeper level to what he;s saying. Oh. My. God. "don't be surprised is some marvelous diamtrically opposing lyrics and upbeat melody as well. props props props props props the whoe fuckin godamn thing even if were getting brain crunched.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:18 am

damn! Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 28, 2017 6:23 pm