“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

What Was The Norway Spiral?

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

What Was The Norway Spiral?

Post by Lucid Memes on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Here's are pictures and videos of the night-sky event that happened in Norway a few days ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When I saw this, I knew the endtimes was near. This had to be none other than a stargate portal activated by extraterrestial emissaries on behalf of the denizens of Nibiru!!!

And after they...urmmm, wha, what? Wait a minute, this just in:

UPDATE (Dec. 10): Russia has finally admitted a missile accident with the Bulava ICBM. This rocket already has failed six of 13 previous tests, according to the BBC, so Russia might have been a little embarrassed about it.

In what seems to confirm a rocket launch, yesterday, a message from NAVTEX was issued message warning airplanes not to fly, and ships not to sail in that area:

ZCZC FA79
    031230 UTC DEC 09
    COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94
    SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
    1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC TO 0600 08 DEC
    09 DC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900
    NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA

Additionally, a researcher at the Tromsø Geophysical Observatory (where they observe auroras) Truls Lynne Hansen is certain that the light was caused by a missile launch. "The missile has probably come out of control and exploded," Hansen was quoted in the Barents Observer. "The peculiar spiral shaped light pattern comes from reflection of the sun in the leaking fuel."

[video example]

more info, source - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well...we all know that Russians are aliens any way

*dances along cheers *

Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Re: What Was The Norway Spiral?

Post by Extant on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:40 pm

I saw this recently. Thought it look amazingly, unnaturally aesthtically perfect, like a projection, Or that it was an artist's impression of the event. Peculiar. Chris Knowles unloaded his synchro-semiotics on this, he loves this sort of happening, digs it large style pirat :

Secret Sun Blogspot: Unidentified "Catherine Wheel" over Norway

I also nicked a bit of the following information from him, and dug round some more on the following interesting phenomenon (I consider it fair trade, I alerted him to the thing in the first place Razz ):

Meteor turns night into day, has this ever happened before?, we have the following interesting info about this "meteor" and the Dugway Proving Ground military test facility, colloquially known as "Area 52" with UFOlogists:

The Daily Utah Chronicle: Meteor may have landed in Area 52:

Scientists have evidence that the massive meteor that turned the night sky into day for two seconds Wednesday night might have exploded in the atmosphere above the reputed Area 52—an extremely dangerous, mysterious patch of Utah desert.

Patrick Wiggins, NASA Ambassador to Utah and Robert Matson, senior scientist for Applied Science International, believe the cosmic rock blew up as it burned through the atmosphere above Tooele County, based on interpretations of recorded seismic activity information and the meteor’s perceived trajectory. The meteor pieces would’ve landed within a mile of where the meteor exploded -- but unfortunately, that means they would have landed in the Dugway Proving Ground—an area of the western Utah desert, bigger than Rhode Island, where the U.S. Army tests chemical, biological and radioactive warfare, an area that is rumored to be the new Area 51.

“It’s a restricted area,” Wiggins said. “I seriously doubt anyone can go out there.”

The U.S. Army tested thousands of bombs in the gigantic military reservation, according to the U.S. General Accounting Office. But the area is more colloquially known as Area 52 for all of the reported UFO sightings. Rumors circulate that the Dugway Proving Grounds is where the U.S. Government transferred all of the Area 51 alien research after public scrutiny drew too much attention.

No military personnel have found a meteor shard, said Dugway Proving Ground spokesman Al Vogel.

Wiggins said he heard a local Utah man is trying to get permission from the military to take an expedition out into the desert to find what’s left of the meteor, likely a straggler from the Leonid meteor shower that the Earth was passing.

“I had one gentleman call me about an hour ago,” Vogel said. “He works for the advertising agency as the Clark Planetarium as a client. He has friends who want to go meteor hunting.”

Vogel is strongly discouraging anyone from venturing into “Area 52” looking for the meteor. It’s an enormous remote desert with no cell phone reception, no military patrol passing any given area for more than a week, where they still regularly test weapons. There are even areas of the desert too dangerous even for approved military personnel to travel through, Vogel said.

Relu Burlacu, seismograph network manager, said there’s nothing to suggest where the meteor pieces might have landed, based on the U’s seismograph station’s recorded activity from Wednesday’s early-morning hours.

Vogel also denied that Dugway Proving Ground houses any alien technology, but acknowledged the reputation the military facility has garnered is entertaining to some of its employees.

The Salt Lake Tribune: Midnight meteor fascinates Utahns:

A photo believed to be depicting the meteor's aftermath, taken at 7 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2009, from Clive, in western Tooele County, looking east toward Salt Lake City. (Courtesy of Les Ashwood)

The meteor was likely bigger than a basketball but smaller than the house-sized meteor that lit up the daytime sky in 1972, said Seth Jarvis, director of the Clark Planetarium.

The Earth picks up about 100 tons of meteors a day, though most of them are about the size of a grain of sand. Larger meteors fall fairly often to the Earth, but usually streak across water or unpopulated areas.

"It's like the Earth is a car driving down the freeway. You usually hit some swarm of gnats going along, but once in awhile you hit something big like a katydid and it leaves a big splat on your windshield," Jarvis said. "Last night was that katydid, and it happened in a place with a lot of people at a time when people were out and about."

Rawlings was fascinated not only by the bright light, but the smoke-like trail it left behind, which is caused by ionized gases.

"We were arguing about where it hit," she said. "I really thought it hit the field near us."

In reality, the meteorite likely is somewhere in southern Utah, or even farther south, Jarvis said.

Regardless of where it hit, several people felt the fireball as it passed.

Dwightel Ivey awoke in her Stockton home as her windows rattled and photographs fell from her wall.

She thought it might be an intruder, so she grabbed a hammer and her 5-year-old yellow Labrador, Marley, and looked through the house. When she saw the photos crashed to the floor, she thought it was an earthquake.

"It was kind of amazing, it really was," Ivey said.

The University of Utah's seismograph station in the Fish Springs Wildlife Refuge area to the far southwest of Tooele picked up vibrations that appear to have been caused by the meteor's sonic boom, said Relu Burlacu, a seismologist.

Patrick Wiggins, NASA solar system ambassador to Utah, saw the intense white light at his office in Stansbury Park and ran outside. He started his stopwatch and five minutes later heard a boom and rumble. He thought it hit Dugway Proving Ground.

Dugway spokesman Al Vogel, though, said "there is no indication that any pieces ever fell on or near Dugway.

Chances are the meteor struck much farther away.

The Dugway Proving Ground is a top secret military testing facility that has gained some infamy for it's weapons testing and also speculatively as the new home of "reverse engineered alien technology" closely guarded by the U.S. government. Whatever the case, strange things regularly occur at the facility and it is claimed that it has a restricted flight zone all around it of the strictest enforcement, and that its ceiling stretches right up into outer space. Practically infinity is the claim some make. If you're an investigator into the dealings of the shadow government and black ops projects it's the testing bed for weapons of the space age, if you're an UFOlogist, it's that and reverse engineered alien tech. Whichever, strange shit regularly occurs there.
    Funny that this "meteor" is reputed by several scientists have come down on or near Dugway, through careful analysis of the videos, but the pretty immediate statement from a Dugway spokesman refutes this and misdirects.
    Some big test went either spectacularly right, or abominably wrong.

Google Earth image of whited out area of the Dugway Proving Ground and the vantage point the eyewitness in the above story claims to have sighted the meteor impact from (directly inbetween Dugway and Salt Lake City), sighting east toward Salt Lake City:

Dugway then tightens up security to deal with meteorite scavengers Cool :

Dugway Beefs Up Security after Meteor Sighting

Note the reporter discussing the mobilization of personnel possibly bound for Dugway at the end of the above video.

Maybe this was just a meteor, and maybe it didn't go anywhere near Dugway, but there are a lot of hints that something did come down there...

Chris Knowles' musings on the whole event:

Secret Sun Blogspot: All eyes on Utah

The story synched well with the following post he did, read the comments, you'll see my comments in there on how it did at that exact time:

Secret Sun Blogspot: Astro-Gnostic: Traped here in this alien world
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:36 am

Well, that's certainly interesting

I kind of giggled at the amount of updates Knowles had on his site though lol

I can see how this is perfect fodder for synchromystics and conspiracy theorists

I remember hearing about "Project Bluebeam" ...and after all, the spiral was blue!

Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:17 pm

Take a look at this similar, but creepier, spiral from June in this year, seen over a China:

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:57 pm

I wish it was a stargate...like in the show Stargate SG-1

I'd jump right into that sonuvabitch

I'll be looking to pick fights with The Goa'uld and The Ori so long as you're my back up rabbit

Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:02 pm

O.K. Sounds like a plan. You'll have to be T'ealc mate. Sorry to racially typecast you and all, but I'd be no good. Me O'Neill. afro geek
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:09 pm

I also have first dibs on Vala. Very Happy
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:46 pm

lol! Fine! I'll be T'ealc.

At least he scored Erica Durance when she guest starred in that one episode haha!

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:47 pm

Extant wrote:I also have first dibs on Vala. Very Happy

rawr!

Sponsored content