“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

Obama to Address Schoolchildren

anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-10-07

Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

Post by anonymous_sender on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:24 pm

i'm not mad, and im glad that you speak your mind because it makes it easier to see where you're coming from, and I know there is a dash of ignorance there. All in all i disagree with what you say about my mind, but i agree with basically everything you just said; other than that thing about Bruno. This I say; yeah it probably won't have an affect on anybody, it's just a simple piece in the ginormous conditioning process, and 99% of the time, it's through our entertainment. Nice chattin
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:01 pm

Cool Anonymous

the banner maker has finally submitted the masterpiece!

you should get an avatar btw

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

good?

missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345

Post by missingyoumadly on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Well, this thread went further than I expected it to...

I think you're both right to a degree. A lot of what has happened IS unquestionably social conditioning...and what does a socially conditioned society do when creating entertainment....perpetuate that same conditioning. So I haven't seen this film, but I can see how a person's own indoctrination would lead them to create something full of that sort of thing. I doubt there is an elite responsible for each individual thing that is created, but you see what I mean anyway? It trickles down.

As far as Obama, sure the speech was pretty blah whatever. But every president has an agenda and every president has a PR person being sure that whatever they do helps them achieve that agenda. A president is no different than any celebrity except they are held to a higher moral standard by most people. So giving a softshoe speech to the kiddies looks great for Obama and doesn't piss off too many people. Win/win!
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111

Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:26 pm

hmmmm....well, aren't you the voice of neutrality Very Happy

does everyone get a high five? cheers

anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by anonymous_sender on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:30 pm

I consider myself neutral too believe it or not, but being neutral doesn't = only observing neutral things. Thanks for the avatar offer though, I feel more anonymous without one, and I would rather pay minimal visits to forums, i think forums are kind of the last place to trust anyone's word.. there is no trust among anyone in forums I feel because it is obvious that everyone wants to only validate their own points. This is something i must work on.. it's just that, that means not going to forums. tongue and thats why i vowed not to go to them.
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345

Post by missingyoumadly on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:06 pm

Hey, you can trust us! *holds out candy* We're niiiice.

anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by anonymous_sender on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:43 pm

oh you are ever so nice Razz but, i feel that it's too hard to convey real messages over the internet, or offer a piece of my mind, because it seems in those situations people will say things to merely shine light on themselves. That's been my experience. So my appearances will be short and periodical. and my identity shall be forever concealed tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:03 pm