“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson


    Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Share
    avatar
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

    Number of posts : 345
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : South of the Mason-Dixon Line

    Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by missingyoumadly on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 am

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Obama will be addressing impressionable schoolchildren on Sep. 8...here is a preview of that speech (my thoughts in red):

    During the Speech:

    • As the President speaks, teachers can ask students to write down key ideas or phrases that are important or personally meaningful. Students could use a note-taking graphic organizer such as a Cluster Web, or students could record their thoughts on sticky notes. Younger children can draw pictures and write as appropriate. As students listen to the speech, they could think about the following:

    What is the President trying to tell me?

    What is the President asking me to do?

    What new ideas and actions is the President challenging me to think about?

    • Students can record important parts of the speech where the President is asking them to do something. Students might think about: What specific job is he asking me to do? Is he asking anything of anyone else? Teachers? Principals? Parents? The American people?

    • Students can record any questions they have while he is speaking and then discuss them after the speech. Younger children may need to dictate their questions.

    After the Speech:

    • Teachers could ask students to share the ideas they recorded, exchange sticky notes or stick notes on a butcher paper poster in the classroom to discuss main ideas from the speech, i.e. citizenship, personal responsibility, civic duty.
    • Students could discuss their responses to the following questions:

    What do you think the President wants us to do?

    Does the speech make you want to do anything?

    Are we able to do what President Obama is asking of us?

    Link
    avatar
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

    Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : Here Be Dragons

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:34 pm

    Michelle Malkin, eh?

    rather ironic that someone like her would be accusing someone of being "Hitlerian"...after all, she's the one that wrote the book "In Defense for Internment" that justified putting Japanese-Americans in concentration camps during WW2


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    link
    avatar
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

    Number of posts : 345
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : South of the Mason-Dixon Line

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by missingyoumadly on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:18 pm

    Oh, wow, I didn't know that at all....well, hmmmm, good information to know. I think you're right that the whole thing wound up being rather harmless. Just the same, I'm glad my kids didn't watch it, though I wouldn't have prevented them from doing so.

    My internal conflict is that I really want to like Obama. He is everything you could want in a man/president: handsome, intelligent, domineering, masterful with words, and a good family man...plus it would be nice to think we really are awesome enough to have a black president without acting all weird about it. Who was it said once that you know if you have a black pres it must be close to armageddon b/c all the movies about the end of the world feature an uber-progressive black president???LOL

    Anyway, I want to love the man but I just have continuing issues with authority, so I'll leave it at that.
    avatar
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

    Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : Here Be Dragons

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by Lucid Memes on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:00 am

    The media has done a job on him. If you really believe a guy is a Illegal Alien/Nazi/Muslim/Communist/Anti-Christ you will never take anything he says seriously.

    I think people's opinions about Obama are largely determined by what channel you happen to watch him through. There's a HUGE conflict of interest in the country right now, and the war is raged through the media.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    link

    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-10-07

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by anonymous_sender on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:20 pm

    missingyoumadly wrote:Oh, wow, I didn't know that at all....well, hmmmm, good information to know. I think you're right that the whole thing wound up being rather harmless. Just the same, I'm glad my kids didn't watch it, though I wouldn't have prevented them from doing so.

    My internal conflict is that I really want to like Obama. He is everything you could want in a man/president: handsome, intelligent, domineering, masterful with words, and a good family man...plus it would be nice to think we really are awesome enough to have a black president without acting all weird about it. Who was it said once that you know if you have a black pres it must be close to armageddon b/c all the movies about the end of the world feature an uber-progressive black president???LOL

    Anyway, I want to love the man but I just have continuing issues with authority, so I'll leave it at that.

    Love is the most distracting of emotions isn't it?.. what produces more denial would you say? someone you love, or someone you hate? who is more dangerous? people hated bush, and that made them watch him more closely.

    Obama factually, is related to George Bush and Dick Cheney (even Brad Pitt).. so his story about growing up poor in another country and his heroic journey to America to become a liar (lawyer) is merely a movie for the sick. What would you say the chances are of Obama being related to Bush and Cheney by coincidence?.. would you say, one in 5.5 billion sounds about right? hmm tsk.. those are some pretty uncertain odds. lol
    avatar
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

    Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : Here Be Dragons

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by Lucid Memes on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:37 pm

    Obama can't be related to them cause he's not even an American. He's a Kenyan...or some type of stormtropper cloning experiment gone wrong.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    link

    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-10-07

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by anonymous_sender on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:12 pm

    Lucid Memes wrote:Obama can't be related to them cause he's not even an American. He's a Kenyan...or some type of stormtropper cloning experiment gone wrong.

    no you're right. I just found it in a magazine and cut it out and placed it on the microwave, until one of my Obama loving clone family members threw it out without confronting anyone about it. This is called denial. And magazines can do a lot to distort truth or lie, but giving a source, such as the British Genealogy survey to verify the information, it's hard to say that it's a flat out lie.. a curious thing though nonetheless. It was a footnote on the page.

    And let me add. the proof is in the pudding. He hasn't done anything differently from Bush. Just perpetuating the same old crap, supporting the very flawed system, avoiding the problems that make people suffer.
    avatar
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

    Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : Here Be Dragons

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by Lucid Memes on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:23 pm

    The difference is in his rhetoric, but not so much in his actions. That's why I feel there may be a chance to do some good if the people hold him accountable to answer to the things he promised to do. So far, the populous reaction keeps him in line with the previous status quo.

    And as far as the genealogy, he is related to Bush and Cheney and Brad Pitt on his mother's side

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    This is a function of how the ruling class operates. People are totally oblivious to it and think that cause we're living in modern times, that they're not socially stratified and that a ruling class doesn't exist. But even with that said, it doesn't mean that there's not potential for betrayal amongst their ranks.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    link

    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-10-07

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by anonymous_sender on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:45 pm

    Lucid Memes wrote:The difference is in his rhetoric, but not so much in his actions. That's why I feel there may be a chance to do some good if the people hold him accountable to answer to the things he promised to do. So far, the populous reaction keeps him in line with the previous status quo.

    And as far as the genealogy, he is related to Bush and Cheney and Brad Pitt on his mother's side

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    This is a function of how the ruling class operates. People are totally oblivious to it and think that cause we're living in modern times, that they're not socially stratified and that a ruling class doesn't exist. But even with that said, it doesn't mean that there's not potential for betrayal amongst their ranks.

    what difference does it make who's side the relation comes from? he's related. It has to be on someone's side, whether it's his father or mother makes little difference..?

    if Obama were betraying his own ranks, then he would go for their jugular.. it's rather obvious that he's supporting them. He loves to be a celebrity.. the news watches him and his family buy ice cream, a puppy, plant a garden, yadda yadda yadda.. he is strengthening tyhe illusion, or movie version of reality, how the sheep see it. Giving them a reason to trust the system. In contrast to Bush he's refreshing.. but more dangerous. More cunning. More support.
    avatar
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

    Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : Here Be Dragons

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by Lucid Memes on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:14 pm

    No, not really. There's actually more opposition to Obama than what you're talking about. Everything is extreme, either infallible support or extreme hatred. Half the media demonizes everything he does. So yeah, you may see a bunch of nonsense of him eating a burger and buying a family dog to make him look nice; but at the same time, half of the media will criticize those same exact events cause no "real American" eats burgers with mustard, and if he took 4 months to buy a dog, how does he expect to run a country? yada yada yada as they've already argued

    The negative publicity is having an enormous effect too. The Obamaphobia media has driven down his approval ratings as fast as some of the worst in history; and the media does extremely well at blocking a lot of his better programs. The negative media has convinced a large percentage of the public that less expensive healthcare and green jobs are part of a nazi/communist conspiracy to kill old people and retarded babies. And mind you, these are the same media sources that beat the war drums for the neocon invasion of Iraq and other tyrannical policies of the previous administration. As far as I can tell, they're practically still in power from the sidelines.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    link

    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-10-07

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by anonymous_sender on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:24 am

    "So yeah, you may see a bunch of nonsense of him eating a burger and buying a family dog to make him look nice; but at the same time, half of the media will criticize those same exact events cause no "real American" eats burgers with mustard, and if he took 4 months to buy a dog, how does he expect to run a country? yada yada yada as they've already argued"

    but those stories don't MAKE him look bad.. that's a very simple psychology that I've seen played out on people who the media wants everyone to love. If you say someone is an asshole because they have a hole in their shirt, is ANYone going to listen to that crap?.. no. They will revolt against that opinion, and defend the accused, and draw compassion too.

    Yeah of course some people will hate him, so what? Some people are waking up. But the media has not sunk their teeth in to him, if they wanted to they could. They can destroy anyone. The war within the media is bullshit. There are differences of opinions i'm sure, but almost all of your american news channels are owned by Disney.. and here in Canada, I haven't seen anything to actually MAKE him look bad, period. The media has to have a certain realism to it, it has to reflect the majority opinion.. that's part of the illusion. they will tell you what you and everyone else is thinking, so you don't have to yourself.
    avatar
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

    Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : Here Be Dragons

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:52 am

    anonymous_sender wrote:but those stories don't MAKE him look bad.. that's a very simple psychology that I've seen played out on people who the media wants everyone to love. If you say someone is an asshole because they have a hole in their shirt, is ANYone going to listen to that crap?.. no. They will revolt against that opinion, and defend the accused, and draw compassion too.

    That may be the case for some people. The critiques of Obama I quoted (the burger and dog ones) were just small examples of how pathetic the criticism has become. And like as you said, if people realized how nonsensical it all it is, they'd reject the critics...and this is basically what I've come to do after I realized how incredibly overblown the paranoia became after a simple "do good in school" prep talk was some how prejudged to be a national-socialist youth indoctrination campaign. I find it obviously stupid, but the point is, a lot of people don't and take all of this very seriously.

    anonymous_sender wrote:Yeah of course some people will hate him, so what? Some people are waking up. But the media has not sunk their teeth in to him, if they wanted to they could. They can destroy anyone. The war within the media is bullshit. There are differences of opinions i'm sure, but almost all of your american news channels are owned by Disney.. and here in Canada, I haven't seen anything to actually MAKE him look bad, period.


    Sorry, but you're wrong about this. The oppositional media has gotten members of his administration fired, has had affiliate organizations defunded, has helped to block beneficial legislation, and has basically done everything they can to slander and delegitimate, and strike fear into the minds of the public as possible.

    I don't know for sure, but I would assume its more readily apparent in America than in other countries of the world who appreciated Obama for the simple reason he's not Bush. But trust me on this, America is very polarized at the moment, and the media plays a large part in it.

    anonymous_sender wrote:The media has to have a certain realism to it, it has to reflect the majority opinion.. that's part of the illusion. they will tell you what you and everyone else is thinking, so you don't have to yourself.

    I also think there's a level of "non-thinking" when your only sources of media repeat the mantra of "no no no!" when it comes to anything Obama. How simplified is life when your automatic answer to anything that comes down the pike is "no, reject and opposite it" before you even know what it is.

    I'm not accusing you of this in particular, but this is how the oppositional media acts. I'm only calling it out because I think its child-like, anti-intellectual, and undermines legitimate criticism of Obama that should be leveled against him when he actually deserves it.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    link

    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-10-07

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by anonymous_sender on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:03 am

    Lucid Memes wrote:
    anonymous_sender wrote:but those stories don't MAKE him look bad.. that's a very simple psychology that I've seen played out on people who the media wants everyone to love. If you say someone is an asshole because they have a hole in their shirt, is ANYone going to listen to that crap?.. no. They will revolt against that opinion, and defend the accused, and draw compassion too.

    That may be the case for some people. The critiques of Obama I quoted (the burger and dog ones) were just small examples of how pathetic the criticism has become. And like as you said, if people realized how nonsensical it all it is, they'd reject the critics...and this is basically what I've come to do after I realized how incredibly overblown the paranoia became after a simple "do good in school" prep talk was some how prejudged to be a national-socialist youth indoctrination campaign. I find it obviously stupid, but the point is, a lot of people don't and take all of this very seriously.

    anonymous_sender wrote:Yeah of course some people will hate him, so what? Some people are waking up. But the media has not sunk their teeth in to him, if they wanted to they could. They can destroy anyone. The war within the media is bullshit. There are differences of opinions i'm sure, but almost all of your american news channels are owned by Disney.. and here in Canada, I haven't seen anything to actually MAKE him look bad, period.


    Sorry, but you're wrong about this. The oppositional media has gotten members of his administration fired, has had affiliate organizations defunded, has helped to block beneficial legislation, and has basically done everything they can to slander and delegitimate, and strike fear into the minds of the public as possible.

    I don't know for sure, but I would assume its more readily apparent in America than in other countries of the world who appreciated Obama for the simple reason he's not Bush. But trust me on this, America is very polarized at the moment, and the media plays a large part in it.

    anonymous_sender wrote:The media has to have a certain realism to it, it has to reflect the majority opinion.. that's part of the illusion. they will tell you what you and everyone else is thinking, so you don't have to yourself.

    I also think there's a level of "non-thinking" when your only sources of media repeat the mantra of "no no no!" when it comes to anything Obama. How simplified is life when your automatic answer to anything that comes down the pike is "no, reject and opposite it" before you even know what it is.

    I'm not accusing you of this in particular, but this is how the oppositional media acts. I'm only calling it out because I think its child-like, anti-intellectual, and undermines legitimate criticism of Obama that should be leveled against him when he actually deserves it.

    but my opposition of Obama is not child like, it's factual.. his administration isn't any different than Bush's.. My judgment on him is based on the fact that he will not make any good change, only perpetuate what's already there. Or the fact that he is related to Bush and Cheney, which im not quite sure how you can ignore.. what makes you think he's such an exception?.. I don't get it. But that's fine, i don't have to. I simply know deep down that Obama is a fraud, and that him being black is not a coincidence, and that this is still a movie. They also tried to ruin Ron Paul's reputation in the new movie BRUNO, which is overall an advertisement for the unified "new world".. who knows about Ron Paul, but he speaks truth, and the truth is a slightly different tune than what Obama speaks. Barack Hussein Osama (not even his real birth name.. why do you think he changed it to that?).

    Beats me. It seems to me that the doubt comes directly from the man himself. And ever since his campaign, his infliction has been only self infliction. His denial of being a 'member' of the CFR.. his denial of an American Union and acting like he doesn't know what an American Union IS.. "duhh what?".. his wife playing dumb, when really she's a CEO and in the CFR too... like whatever, seriously. I don't need to be told what to think. The evidence is evident enough. Too flaky. Too fake. Flaky people are not true to themselves. He is in it for himself.
    avatar
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

    Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : Here Be Dragons

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:53 pm

    anonymous_sender wrote:but my opposition of Obama is not child like, it's factual.. his administration isn't any different than Bush's.. My judgment on him is based on the fact that he will not make any good change, only perpetuate what's already there. Or the fact that he is related to Bush and Cheney, which im not quite sure how you can ignore.. what makes you think he's such an exception?.. I don't get it. But that's fine, i don't have to. I simply know deep down that Obama is a fraud, and that him being black is not a coincidence, and that this is still a movie.

    This has essentially been my criticism against Obama all a long. That he hasn't really done that much different than Bush by maintaining his status quo. And a lot of his more extreme critics and extreme supporters have not even recognized this!

    But with that said, there are some things that he has attempted to do differently, but they've been blocked by the politicians and supporters of the previous administration, as well as conservative democrats of his own party.

    If we're really living in a democracy, or are going to make this closer to the democratic ideal, than his constituency should get their facts and info correct, and hold Obama accountable to the more agreeable changes he had promised. So I guess I feel there may be a possibility of good things actually coming from this if he can manage to live up to his rhetoric; and if the public can be clever enough to not be manipulated by fear and to educate themselves to a more realistic view of what's going on in order to maintain, or restore, or create a free society.

    An issue that I think is often over looked is time. Perhaps part of the reason why his recent legislation has failed was because he was attempting to do too many things at once instead of focusing on completing fewer goals one at a time more efficiently.

    anonymous_sender wrote:They also tried to ruin Ron Paul's reputation in the new movie BRUNO, which is overall an advertisement for the unified "new world".. who knows about Ron Paul, but he speaks truth, and the truth is a slightly different tune than what Obama speaks.

    haha. Please enlightenment to how Bruno represents a unified "new world" Wink

    What about Borat and Ali G...are those characters in on the plot too?

    anonymous_sender wrote:Barack Hussein Osama (not even his real birth name.. why do you think he changed it to that?).

    I wasn't even really aware of this, but I just looked into it briefly. I'm assuming you're talking about when he went by the name of "Barry Soetoro"...which isn't really that big of a deal. His birth name was Barack Hussein Osama, and he went by the nickname Barry (easier sounding nickname than Barack) and Soetoro was his mother's last name. I don't see what the big deal is here.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    link

    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-10-07

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by anonymous_sender on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:09 pm


    haha. Please enlightenment to how Bruno represents a unified "new world" Wink

    What about Borat and Ali G...are those characters in on the plot too?


    they are. At the end of the movie Bruno they sing a song about joining all of our cultures together. They already have colleges around the globe which specialize in this purpose, figuring out how to join our cultures together. There's one in Victoria near where i live. And both of those movies specialize in breaking down our culture, giving perspective on it. In order to change something it must be destroyed. He's good at making culture look stupid. Im not saying he's aware of what he's doing, im sure it's easy to get swept up in the idealism of it.


    I wasn't even really aware of this, but I just looked into it briefly. I'm assuming you're talking about when he went by the name of "Barry Soetoro"...which isn't really that big of a deal. His birth name was Barack Hussein Osama, and he went by the nickname Barry (easier sounding nickname than Barack) and Soetoro was his mother's last name. I don't see what the big deal is here.

    and no i don't believe he was BORN Barack Obama. But whatever, his past is a mystery, because he wrote a book on his past, it's likely many facts are derived from that, and therefore people will assume what he says is true. But he leaves out the obviously crucial facts, like his relation to the ruling class elite.

    It's not complicated.. he hasn't proved himself to be a worthy leader, only interested in himself and likely his legacy, like Bush.. why do you have such high hopes for him? did you have high hopes for Bush too? Obama has said stupid things just like Bush as well, like there are 57 states.. they are both just as incompetent, seriously. Obama was hand picked by the elite, and he won people over with his charm. It seems obvious to me but hey whatever.. different strokes for different folks.
    avatar
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

    Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : Here Be Dragons

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:03 pm

    anonymous_sender wrote:they are. At the end of the movie Bruno they sing a song about joining all of our cultures together. They already have colleges around the globe which specialize in this purpose, figuring out how to join our cultures together. There's one in Victoria near where i live. And both of those movies specialize in breaking down our culture, giving perspective on it. In order to change something it must be destroyed. He's good at making culture look stupid. Im not saying he's aware of what he's doing, im sure it's easy to get swept up in the idealism of it.

    That is ridiculous. There's virtually nothing about the movie Bruno that's gonna get cultures around the world to join together. Think about Bruno...then think about what you're saying.

    anonymous_sender wrote:and no i don't believe he was BORN Barack Obama. But whatever, his past is a mystery, because he wrote a book on his past, it's likely many facts are derived from that, and therefore people will assume what he says is true. But he leaves out the obviously crucial facts, like his relation to the ruling class elite.

    Do you have proof he wasn't born Barack Obama?

    Just because someone's past seems mysterious does not automatically mean you should assume the worst. Its a paranoid based tenancy that people fear the things they don't know. I have not read his book, but I have no reason to assume his past is all that ominous without any substantial or reasonable evidence to support that claim.

    anonymous_sender wrote:It's not complicated.. he hasn't proved himself to be a worthy leader, only interested in himself and likely his legacy, like Bush.. why do you have such high hopes for him? did you have high hopes for Bush too? Obama has said stupid things just like Bush as well, like there are 57 states.. they are both just as incompetent, seriously. Obama was hand picked by the elite, and he won people over with his charm. It seems obvious to me but hey whatever.. different strokes for different folks.

    If he were interested in his legacy, he would not be maintaining Bush's status quo. And sure he's said stupid stuff, but its nowhere near the level of frequent stupidity that Bush demonstrated.

    I think perhaps the difference between us is that you see Obama's Bush similarity as an elaborate plot. And even though I have not totally dismissed this as a possibility; at the same time, I have more reason to believe that Obama's inability to do anything different, is because of the logistic difficultly in overturning the social-political structure of the previous admin over night. He's been in office for less than 1 year. For me, there's still plenty of time and future events to judge before I come to my final conclusion on the matter. In the meantime, I'm not going to resort to pessimistic cynicism.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    link

    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-10-07

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by anonymous_sender on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:46 pm

    That is ridiculous. There's virtually nothing about the movie Bruno that's gonna get cultures around the world to join together. Think about Bruno...then think about what you're saying.

    you're being incredibly naive in saying that that has no effect on people. Humor is a powerful tool.. first they laugh, and then they agree. The end note of the movie is a song which is a collaborative with a bunch of famous artists like Bono and Snoopy dogg.. it doesnt even matter whether its bad or good, i don't really care because it doesn't matter. the thing is why they do these things.. movie makers realistically should have no interest in such things, but they have always saturated mainstream movies in politics, that's just the way it is.


    Do you have proof he wasn't born Barack Obama?


    nope, it's just that.. i'm not a coincidence theorist.


    For me, there's still plenty of time and future events to judge before I come to my final conclusion on the matter.


    hah, my mind was made up as soon as the campaign begun. A little quick to form an opinion? sure.. maybe I'm wrong.. but it's much better to be indifferent really, I sure as hell aint going to trust him. He has way too much to prove. He's part of the CFR, and part of everything that puts him on par with the same elite that wanna depopulate our world, so whatever.. it's him in the hot seat, and him who has to regain his reputation.. although i see what you mean about the war in the media, but i have NOT seen this so called criticism that you have seen.. only shooting blanks.
    avatar
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

    Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : Here Be Dragons

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:04 pm

    anonymous_sender wrote:you're being incredibly naive in saying that that has no effect on people. Humor is a powerful tool.. first they laugh, and then they agree. The end note of the movie is a song which is a collaborative with a bunch of famous artists like Bono and Snoopy dogg.. it doesnt even matter whether its bad or good, i don't really care because it doesn't matter. the thing is why they do these things.. movie makers realistically should have no interest in such things, but they have always saturated mainstream movies in politics, that's just the way it is.

    I'm not being naive about it at all. I think you've misunderstood Cohen's sense of humor. He's making fun of the cultures his character's portray. Ali G makes fun of hip hop culture, Borat makes of the middle east, and Bruno makes fun of homosexuals. It is not a plot to make people act a certain way, but to mockingly highlight the worst stereotypical aspects of those cultures.

    I watched the movie Bruno a couple of months ago and I'm 100% honest when I tell you that I didn't even remember the ending song at all. It is possible that I was so repulsed by the film, that the end couldn't come soon enough lol and I just didn't remember it. There is no unifying principle at all. In fact, I would argue quite the opposite.

    anonymous_sender wrote:Do you have proof he wasn't born Barack Obama?

    nope, it's just that.. i'm not a coincidence theorist.

    What's the coincidence?

    anonymous_sender wrote:For me, there's still plenty of time and future events to judge before I come to my final conclusion on the matter.

    hah, my mind was made up as soon as the campaign begun. A little quick to form an opinion? sure.. maybe I'm wrong.. but it's much better to be indifferent really, I sure as hell aint going to trust him. He has way too much to prove.

    About 1 year ago, I would've agreed with what you're saying. But I see being indifferent to current events similar to hiding your head in the sand. It takes more effort to educate yourself with things that require rigorous proof, to keep yourself updated, and coming to your own conclusions. I used to be extreme with my indifference, but now see that approach has counter productive laziness by just automatically maintaining a platform of total negativism.

    anonymous_sender wrote:He's part of the CFR, and part of everything that puts him on par with the same elite that wanna depopulate our world, so whatever.. it's him in the hot seat, and him who has to regain his reputation.. although i see what you mean about the war in the media, but i have NOT seen this so called criticism that you have seen.. only shooting blanks.

    I'm peripherally familiar with the CFR conspiracy theories. But I'm reserving my opinion about it until I do further research. But as for the media wars concept, Ill link you to an organization that monitors conservative news media without doing too much editing, but simply highlighting much of the more extreme comments used to mislead the public.

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    There are other channels that do similar work...but I'm not going to spam lol


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    link
    avatar
    missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

    Number of posts : 345
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : South of the Mason-Dixon Line

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by missingyoumadly on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:01 pm

    Wowza, I've missed way too much...

    I think my opinion is just that the entire office of presidency is flawed in itself, so any man in there attempting to do the job is doomed to basically fail. The whole system would have to be restructured for the President to really make a solid difference.

    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-10-07

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by anonymous_sender on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:31 pm

    I'm not being naive about it at all. I think you've misunderstood Cohen's sense of humor. He's making fun of the cultures his character's portray. Ali G makes fun of hip hop culture, Borat makes of the middle east, and Bruno makes fun of homosexuals. It is not a plot to make people act a certain way, but to mockingly highlight the worst stereotypical aspects of those cultures.

    disagree! i get his humor perfectly and i laughed and enjoyed both movies, but you're assuming that i assume that he accomplished all that he has on his own. LOL.. two movies so far and they are quite similar in objective. Whether you agree or not, psychologically, watching those movies is a step towards breaking down culture, that's the only way to bring everyone together culturally, and i dont hold Sacha Bara Cohen responsible, but movies dont get made unless there are investors.. You're also assuming that im saying that those two movies were their only weapons.. you're being very dull in this argument. You don't need to even argue this direction.. agree to disagree. They are a part of the conditioning process, like the new Davinci Code and Angels and Demons movies which are awful.

    I watched the movie Bruno a couple of months ago and I'm 100% honest when I tell you that I didn't even remember the ending song at all. It is possible that I was so repulsed by the film, that the end couldn't come soon enough lol and I just didn't remember it. There is no unifying principle at all. In fact, I would argue quite the opposite.

    okay.. well it was there. and if you actually DO see the ending, you'll see exactly what i mean.. so enough.


    What's the coincidence?

    Hussein in his name and Obama (which sounds like Osama but maybe that was too obvious?.. they need a little bit of a reason to doubt). Two of the biggest enemies of the USA.. well at least in the movie version of what people know. It couldn't be more plain. People are being conditioned now to be coincidence theorists, another psychological mind fuck. They can actually start to believe that coincidences like this are common. I suggest you open your mind to this.


    About 1 year ago, I would've agreed with what you're saying. But I see being indifferent to current events similar to hiding your head in the sand. It takes more effort to educate yourself with things that require rigorous proof, to keep yourself updated, and coming to your own conclusions. I used to be extreme with my indifference, but now see that approach has counter productive laziness by just automatically maintaining a platform of total negativism.

    im strong in some areas and weak in others, like staying close to every current event, but that would truly be a waste of time and life. The current events are merely a product of people in power, so it makes no difference to me, 'to a degree'. A country is not a real thing, people are. Souls are. Maybe our difference is identifying with what is real. I am NOT completely negative! not even entirely extreme. Everything I've said is sound. My perspective is not negative. And i have no intention to argue about it further so you can have the last word. (unless you tempt me!).
    avatar
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

    Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : Here Be Dragons

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by Lucid Memes on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:18 am

    anonymous_sender wrote:I'm not being naive about it at all. I think you've misunderstood Cohen's sense of humor. He's making fun of the cultures his character's portray. Ali G makes fun of hip hop culture, Borat makes of the middle east, and Bruno makes fun of homosexuals. It is not a plot to make people act a certain way, but to mockingly highlight the worst stereotypical aspects of those cultures.

    disagree! i get his humor perfectly and i laughed and enjoyed both movies, but you're assuming that i assume that he accomplished all that he has on his own. LOL.. two movies so far and they are quite similar in objective. Whether you agree or not, psychologically, watching those movies is a step towards breaking down culture, that's the only way to bring everyone together culturally, and i dont hold Sacha Bara Cohen responsible, but movies dont get made unless there are investors.. You're also assuming that im saying that those two movies were their only weapons.. you're being very dull in this argument. You don't need to even argue this direction.. agree to disagree. They are a part of the conditioning process, like the new Davinci Code and Angels and Demons movies which are awful.

    I believe that there are culture creators who manipulate things, but I don't see Sacha Bara Cohen comedies as part of this...not to that degree. You'd have to create an elaborate stretch to conclude this. To conclude that he's breaking down world cultures to later unite them is ridiculous. Cause as I've mentioned before, he's more repulsive than anything, and the only cultures he's really making fun of (or breaking down) are the ones that accept stupidity as something cool (Ali G), 3rd world backwardness (Borat), and the flamboyantly gay. And if he's breaking that shit down by mocking them, who really gives a fuck? seriously...he'd be doing the world a favor if this was the case, but in reality he's probably not. Why can't people just enjoy a comedy without being so damn scared of everything?

    anonymous_sender wrote:What's the coincidence?

    Hussein in his name and Obama (which sounds like Osama but maybe that was too obvious?.. they need a little bit of a reason to doubt). Two of the biggest enemies of the USA.. well at least in the movie version of what people know. It couldn't be more plain. People are being conditioned now to be coincidence theorists, another psychological mind fuck. They can actually start to believe that coincidences like this are common. I suggest you open your mind to this.

    About 1 year ago, I would've agreed with what you're saying. But I see being indifferent to current events similar to hiding your head in the sand. It takes more effort to educate yourself with things that require rigorous proof, to keep yourself updated, and coming to your own conclusions. I used to be extreme with my indifference, but now see that approach has counter productive laziness by just automatically maintaining a platform of total negativism.

    im strong in some areas and weak in others, like staying close to every current event, but that would truly be a waste of time and life. The current events are merely a product of people in power, so it makes no difference to me, 'to a degree'. A country is not a real thing, people are. Souls are. Maybe our difference is identifying with what is real. I am NOT completely negative! not even entirely extreme. Everything I've said is sound. My perspective is not negative. And i have no intention to argue about it further so you can have the last word. (unless you tempt me!).

    And I agree to an extent that all conspiracy theorists shouldn't be labeled as coincidence theorists, but all BS aside, there are such things as coincidences you know Rolling Eyes . And if you cling to every iota as something with significance (even when you have no proof that what you're connecting was put there with malicious intent) then you're only exemplifying the kind of behavior that gave conspiracy theorists a negative stigma in the first place.

    Why take such superficial shit and jump to such grand conclusions? I need not mention the "book by its cover" cliche...but damn. I used to work with a guy named Adolph...he was really a nice guy. But no one would be a nice person with a name like Adolph, right? He must've just been playing the role of a nice guy! Yeah, that's it! I'm onto his scheme now! This whole "scary name = bad person" is a childish fear response and would not be acceptable in almost any other given circumstance.

    This sort of behavior is making me defend things I don't even like. I didn't even like the movie Bruno and I'm not happy with Obama's performance and am still harboring many complaints...but I'm not joining the ranks of an irrational opposition with no decent arguments and alternatives.


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    link

    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-10-07

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by anonymous_sender on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:43 pm


    I believe that there are culture creators who manipulate things, but I don't see Sacha Bara Cohen comedies as part of this...not to that degree. You'd have to create an elaborate stretch to conclude this. To conclude that he's breaking down world cultures to later unite them is ridiculous. Cause as I've mentioned before, he's more repulsive than anything, and the only cultures he's really making fun of (or breaking down) are the ones that accept stupidity as something cool (Ali G), 3rd world backwardness (Borat), and the flamboyantly gay. And if he's breaking that shit down by mocking them, who really gives a fuck? seriously...he'd be doing the world a favor if this was the case, but in reality he's probably not. Why can't people just enjoy a comedy without being so damn scared of everything?


    ok just have to say, you misunderstood what i said entirely.. what i meant to say is that Sacha Bara Cohen is NOT AWARE OR RESPONSIBLE for helping push an elite agenda based on their own idealism. You're taking my words wrong. I say tomato, you see potato. I'm saying producers work their magic and with the magic of investments and influence of money, they can convince people to do things. THATS ALL im saying. Sheesh. I don't know what your problem is, i'm not scared of a comedy, i actually did enjoy them unlike you.



    And I agree to an extent that all conspiracy theorists shouldn't be labeled as coincidence theorists, but all BS aside, there are such things as coincidences you know Rolling Eyes . And if you cling to every iota as something with significance (even when you have no proof that what you're connecting was put there with malicious intent) then you're only exemplifying the kind of behavior that gave conspiracy theorists a negative stigma in the first place.


    to a degree yeah, but that's assuming that i'm negative, which im not. I believe in loving everyone, and i should practice it more even to the weak minded who reach for the power seat at the top, because i truly believe that most people believe they are doing the right thing. But the fact is simple, the system is set up so that certain people fall in to certain positions. With weak people at the top.. it's not a conspiracy theory. Broken people become police officers.. in fact the average IQ for police officers in Canada is about 90, which is pitiful.. Literally people who want to become police officers on average are broken in some way. Just their minds.

    Everyone in the world has to fit in to a certain pocket in the system.. not a negative outlook. its the truth.


    Why take such superficial shit and jump to such grand conclusions? I need not mention the "book by its cover" cliche...but damn. I used to work with a guy named Adolph...he was really a nice guy. But no one would be a nice person with a name like Adolph, right? He must've just been playing the role of a nice guy! Yeah, that's it! I'm onto his scheme now! This whole "scary name = bad person" is a childish fear response and would not be acceptable in almost any other given circumstance.


    what grand conclusions?.. maybe it's you who has drawn grand conclusions on me.

    This sort of behavior is making me defend things I don't even like. I didn't even like the movie Bruno and I'm not happy with Obama's performance and am still harboring many complaints...but I'm not joining the ranks of an irrational opposition with no decent arguments and alternatives.

    you defend what you choose to defend.

    I wonder what will bring closure on this?.. perhaps if i stop treading on your territory.
    avatar
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

    Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : Here Be Dragons

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:26 pm

    anonymous_sender wrote:ok just have to say, you misunderstood what i said entirely.. what i meant to say is that Sacha Bara Cohen is NOT AWARE OR RESPONSIBLE for helping push an elite agenda based on their own idealism.

    I think my answer was totally within context. You're the one with the burden of proof to prove that Cohen was obliviously manipulated to break down cultures and unite them together as part of some elite agenda. You brought it up, not me.

    anonymous_sender wrote:Why take such superficial shit and jump to such grand conclusions? I need not mention the "book by its cover" cliche...but damn. I used to work with a guy named Adolph...he was really a nice guy. But no one would be a nice person with a name like Adolph, right? He must've just been playing the role of a nice guy! Yeah, that's it! I'm onto his scheme now! This whole "scary name = bad person" is a childish fear response and would not be acceptable in almost any other given circumstance.

    what grand conclusions?.. maybe it's you who has drawn grand conclusions on me.

    Your grand conclusion is that because he has a funny or scary name, that his mysterious life was a lie and he was put out there by the elites to further their agenda, etc...

    anonymous_sender wrote:[This sort of behavior is making me defend things I don't even like. I didn't even like the movie Bruno and I'm not happy with Obama's performance and am still harboring many complaints...but I'm not joining the ranks of an irrational opposition with no decent arguments and alternatives.

    you defend what you choose to defend.

    I wonder what will bring closure on this?.. perhaps if i stop treading on your territory.

    Perhaps I'll tell you a little about myself, in that I no longer tolerate conspiracies as theories as much as I used to allow. I believe there's a lot of political corruption, but Kealey had took me so far in one direction, that I'm basically now backlashing against what I see as irrational and unsound conspiratorial arguments. Like the idea that you can look at someone's name and imagine you have the ability to "decode" their entire personality as part of a shadowy agenda; or that you can make a strong connection to a plot with some of the weakest and most insignificant piece of info available...I'm beyond all this now, and will attempt to shut it down if there's no reasonable evidence behind the claims.

    Now, I'm not saying you're as extreme as Kealey at all and nor do I have anything against you personally. I'm just going after your ideas and requesting things to be a little more solid. So don't think I'm attacking you. I'm like this with anybody. MYM started this thread after I suggested to her, that the real problem to worry about is not so much Obama, as much as it is what will happen after Obama leaves, is voted out, or is forcefully removed from office.

    Cause quite frankly, Obama's opposition is so paranoid and angry right now, that I can see it as a recipe for future disaster. I suggested to her, that if the economy were to totally fallout and collapse, that the government might be replaced by a type of populous religious fascism. And from there, she responded to me with this thread, basically saying that I was wrong and that Obama is already the fascism trying to create a Nazi youth movement by his upcoming speaking event to school children.

    MYM, wasn't the only person at the time to suggest this too me as well. But I had friends tell me how terrible it was that Obama was gonna go indoctrinate the children, the political message boards and youtube videos were outraged that Obama could do such a thing...but then when the time came, all Obama basically did was say, "stay in school, get good grades to help your country." and Fox News (the media wing of the Republican party) reported the event as if Obama walked into a school classroom with a suicide bomber's vest strapped to his chest. The event was report with such feverish resentment that it's obvious to anyone that's following how this unfolds, that there's an element of the public that's basically war drumming a call to arms. The problem I see, is that this oppositional revolution, if it were to succeed, would be more severe and dogmatic than the worst aspects of the Bush administration. And I definitely do not approve of this happening.

    Last night, doing a bit of research, I found out about Frank Schaeffer. A man who decades ago, helped to create the religious-right movement in America, who is now regretting he ever did it because of how extreme they've become. check out this video - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    And although Schaeffer is new to me, his ideas about the extreme right wing opposition is not. Because it's easy to see how this is developing. I have more to say about this and how it relates to the religiosity of conspiracy theory culture, maybe I'll get to it later, but I'm done typing atm. And don't worry about treading. Your thoughts and opinions are welcomed Wink .


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    link

    anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-10-07

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by anonymous_sender on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:46 pm

    I think my answer was totally within context. You're the one with the burden of proof to prove that Cohen was obliviously manipulated to break down cultures and unite them together as part of some elite agenda. You brought it up, not me.

    you're impossible to speak to like this. No, Im not saying he was 'manipulated'.. it coulda been his own freaking choice. But the song at the end of Bruno about joining the world together, which you admitted to not seeing for yourself, says more about some of the inspiration behind it. Kind of like the Davinci Code and Angels and Demons are advertisements for the vested interests, which apparently you dont believe exist. I watch many movies, and big budget movies all have the same things in common, injection of politics. But please continue to deny a very obvious fact which ive known forever, because, i watch movies, and the proof is in the pudding, as they say. Again, no, i dont believe he was MANIPULATED, or INFLUENCED.. it seems more the other way around.. he exists in show business, and actors ride the hysteria of current events, to be relevant, to be commercial.

    but Kealey had took me so far in one direction, that I'm basically now backlashing against what I see as irrational and unsound conspiratorial arguments.

    in other words, it had a psychological impact on you, and now you're taking it out on others. Everyone has to suffer your experience. You realized that you had been led astray and therefore you assume that anyone who raises interesting points that brings you back in to that mindset is just like Kealy, fabricating a wonderful fantasy for himself and everyone around him to believe in and be led astray based on a 'negative' outlook, so basically sucking you in to their delusions where you don't want to go.


    I suggested to her, that if the economy were to totally fallout and collapse, that the government might be replaced by a type of populous religious fascism.

    it seems you're the one basing everything off of fear and delusions.

    Your grand conclusion is that because he has a funny or scary name, that his mysterious life was a lie and he was put out there by the elites to further their agenda, etc...

    that's not a very grand conclusion.. it's downright logical. It's almost like you've trapped yourself in a bubble of denial because you're afraid of being wrong again like with Kealy.. it seems pretty evident to me. I haven't said one thing not worth thinking about.. but you've repressed.. just remember the simple facts.. there is an elite. They are the moneyholders.. money is power in our world. money MAKES our world.. We live in the world which was created by rich and powerful people.. the government and justice system is merely a tool for these people because money is power there too. When you remember this simple fact.. then it should become obvious again, that there is most likely foul play at the highest levels.. fear will only consume those that are so discontent. Im not assuming specifically that he was hand picked by some council, but that he fit their purpose. The details are unknown.


    The event was report with such feverish resentment that it's obvious to anyone that's following how this unfolds, that there's an element of the public that's basically war drumming a call to arms. The problem I see, is that this oppositional revolution, if it were to succeed, would be more severe and dogmatic than the worst aspects of the Bush administration. And I definitely do not approve of this happening.


    yeah, well you have a point. And these people are victims of confusion, which is the voice of corruption. It just so happens that this president has dug his own grave, i truly believe, because he's not all that HONEST.. nor will he even admit the faults within government that led to 9/11, yadda yadda. Or the fact that he's best friends with Oprah, who just happened to start her own little religion, which is obviously meant to be another little stepping stone for the so called 'new world', like the Dan Brown stories. you know what im tired of? weakness.. and im not going to repress everything that i've learned, just because i dont wanna hear 'negativity' anymore.. because believe me, i'm sick of hearing negativity too, but i find a way to be content.

    quite frankly i dont watch youtube videos about COFFINS and FEMA camps, and all of the hysteria surrounding that. I simply don't know about that.. what i know is what i know, and i do my best with that, which is enough. Facts alone dont enlighten, it's the ability to use them. It's the logic you use which matters.. I don't jump to any vast conclusions like you said. They are so straight forward.. yes coincidences do exist, but a collection of them surrounding the same subject is less plausible. Perspective.

    And thanks for my opinions being welcomed. Perhaps this forum should be called a shard of my reality tongue
    avatar
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

    Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Location : Here Be Dragons

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:06 pm

    anonymous_sender wrote:you're impossible to speak to like this. No, Im not saying he was 'manipulated'.. it coulda been his own freaking choice. But the song at the end of Bruno about joining the world together, which you admitted to not seeing for yourself, says more about some of the inspiration behind it. Kind of like the Davinci Code and Angels and Demons are advertisements for the vested interests, which apparently you dont believe exist. I watch many movies, and big budget movies all have the same things in common, injection of politics. But please continue to deny a very obvious fact which ive known forever, because, i watch movies, and the proof is in the pudding, as they say. Again, no, i dont believe he was MANIPULATED, or INFLUENCED.. it seems more the other way around.. he exists in show business, and actors ride the hysteria of current events, to be relevant, to be commercial.

    Haha! You're acting about as ridiculous as your own arguement. Regardless who's manipulating who, or who's doing what, the point I'm trying to make is that what you're saying is ridiculous in itself. The movie Bruno will do absolutely nothing in bring the world together. There are 100's of other avenues by which a power elite (yes I do believe they exist) can bring about social change. I highly doubt the movie Bruno is one of them, and has little effect in this direction for reasons I've previously stated.

    anonymous_sender wrote:but Kealey had took me so far in one direction, that I'm basically now backlashing against what I see as irrational and unsound conspiratorial arguments.

    in other words, it had a psychological impact on you, and now you're taking it out on others. Everyone has to suffer your experience. You realized that you had been led astray and therefore you assume that anyone who raises interesting points that brings you back in to that mindset is just like Kealy, fabricating a wonderful fantasy for himself and everyone around him to believe in and be led astray based on a 'negative' outlook, so basically sucking you in to their delusions where you don't want to go.

    I suggested to her, that if the economy were to totally fallout and collapse, that the government might be replaced by a type of populous religious fascism.

    it seems you're the one basing everything off of fear and delusions.

    Your grand conclusion is that because he has a funny or scary name, that his mysterious life was a lie and he was put out there by the elites to further their agenda, etc...

    that's not a very grand conclusion.. it's downright logical. It's almost like you've trapped yourself in a bubble of denial because you're afraid of being wrong again like with Kealy.. it seems pretty evident to me. I haven't said one thing not worth thinking about..

    [...]
    you know what im tired of? weakness.. and im not going to repress everything that i've learned, just because i dont wanna hear 'negativity' anymore.. because believe me, i'm sick of hearing negativity too, but i find a way to be content.

    No, it's not weakness, but strength to admit that you're wrong about something. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with attempting to formulate a reasonable and sound argument when attempting to present controversial claims. Sorry if I see some aspects of your point of view as erroneous, but I'm going to tell what I think regardless if it makes you angry. In the long run, if anything were to come good from this, it's only eliminating your weak-points and strengthening your good-points when your ideas stand up to a rigorous debate. I don't really consider this a rigorous debate, but take for example what you've described about the money holding power elite. I totally know that there are powerful existing group(s) in the political/economic hierarchy...but the problem is, that there's a lot of misconception and superstition surrounding who they are and what they do. Tolerating any random idea about who they are can be counter productive and I think its reasonable to want to avoid that.

    Just do the best you can to get to the root cause for the ideas you have about these subjects and a more accurate picture of what you're looking for will reveal itself. Please don't interpret this as condescending, but hopefully helpful if there's room for improvement that we can all benefit from as members and readers here.

    anonymous_sender wrote:And thanks for my opinions being welcomed. Perhaps this forum should be called a shard of my reality tongue

    Bah! That banner is temporary and taken from an old blog I used to run years ago. Its better than the generic banner that came with this forum theme lol.

    Someone (not mentioning any names) is late with creating a new one! You know who you are! Evil or Very Mad


    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    link

    Sponsored content

    Re: Obama to Address Schoolchildren

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun May 28, 2017 6:19 pm