“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

Questions about Kealey

Neo
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-08-15

Re: Questions about Kealey

Post by Neo on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Next Question.

Did neanderthals come into existence through evolution? Hence, are they hi-jackers of the "creation process?" Does kealey explain the origins of life or is that out of his scope of genetic memory? Were the neanderthals brought here from space or are they off-shoots of homo-habilis?
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by intrepidpixie on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:29 pm

According to Kealey, the Neanderthals came into existence by evolution and he suggestes that like the clan mothers they too were/are hermaphroditic. Apparently they were responsible for engineerng Cromagnon man. Kealey is very ambiguous about the current state of this race who "live in the moho" sometimes suggesting that all or most of them have died off and been supplanted by some "super computer". By the way, welcome Neo....Rouge Alchemist
    intrepidpixie
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 107

Post by intrepidpixie on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Neo wrote:Next question.

If the neanderthal savants do not process logic since they're retarded, why do they still seek POWER which is of HUMAN nature? So basically, neanderthals want to control the world and the universe. They created HAL to help them but HAL took over. The ROMA up on the surface are doing the bidding of HAL/Neanderthals....and if they disobey orders....what happens?
    Good question. You`d think that whoever has the weapons to destroy the earth, all of it`s inhabitants and the earths satellite ( the moon) would be the ones at the top of the power structure no matter where their domain, unless being far enough underground would render them safe from any terrestrial and outerspace shenanigans. To me, this would imply that the worlds super powers military weapons are mere toys compared to what "HAL" can unleash on us.LOL.
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post by Extant on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:32 pm

I think it is interesting to note that Kealey has been onto this "Hermaphroditic Agenda" for some time, and while I don't put much store at all in his theories, the transhuman movement (which I believe is part of the agenda to really move the planet into the space-age) is embracing this brand new phenomenon called postgenderism. I think there is something (a little something only) in what he says about "herpmaprhoditic space travellers."

The hermaphroditic/androgynous agenda is on the go.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by Lucid Memes on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:49 am

Winston_Smith wrote:I think it is interesting to note that Kealey has been onto this "Hermaphroditic Agenda" for some time, and while I don't put much store at all in his theories, the transhuman movement (which I believe is part of the agenda to really move the planet into the space-age) is embracing this brand new phenomenon called postgenderism. I think there is something (a little something only) in what he says about "herpmaprhoditic space travellers."

The hermaphroditic/androgynous agenda is on the go.

Right. NASA space scientists put a lot of thinking as to how long human beings can survive in outer space and if it is possible for the human species to procreate in those conditions long term. Apparently it's damn near impossible to do such things because of the human body's weakness in non-terrestrial environments. People become massively depressed, the body's muscle's atrophies, the male sperm count drops.

I too agree that genetic engineering by transhumanism is a way to make the human species survive in outter space...and this is further indication of why they target futuristic sci-fi fans.

And also, the idea of postgenderism would be on the platform because it would neutralize petty human conflicts in spaceships. the last thing NASA would want is a flight crew's concerns shifting away from the mission and onto a love triangle or some competitive chimpanzee DNA shit

missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345

Post by missingyoumadly on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:45 am

petty human conflicts in spaceships

Damn, I was really hoping it would really be like Star Trek... Seriously, Cpatain Kirk would be devastated at this unfortunate turn of events. A world on one gender? BOOOO RIIIINNNNGGG
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67

Post by gwap360 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Cain & Able

Now & Later's the candy haha

Con's & Pro's

The Hare & Tortoise - slow and steady wins the race

Remus and Romulus

Its all linked to Cain and Able
    Interesting when you search all the words with Cain and Able in them
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:02 pm

gwap360 wrote:Cain & Able

Now & Later's the candy haha

Con's & Pro's

The Hare & Tortoise - slow and steady wins the race

Remus and Romulus

Its all linked to Cain and Able
    Interesting when you search all the words with Cain and Able in them

A lot of these are huge stretches

gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:02 pm

instant gratification vs long term thinking i made a video about

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:05 pm

its a division in the priesthood supposedly they hate each other but they receive instructions from each other two sides to the same coin
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:11 pm

The Kealey Kryptolect and just about everything he says is bullshit.

And I don't meant that as an attack Gwap. It just is what it is.
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:46 pm

I understand, In your OPINION,you may see it that way but not every one thinks the way you do and that goes back to what I was saying before a change has to occur within the individual. One thing I learned from Alan Watt was that not every experience that I had is going to be the same for everyone else and neither could I ever promise that to you because many people cannot go where I have been. the Allegories you mentioned are true but there is an overstanding there too its an Allegory within an Allegory.And its not written down anywhere.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:55 pm

But what if the allegory withing the allegory, is actually another allegory within another allegory...which is of course, another allegory and so on...i can go on with this all day. This is crazy talk, and all you really end up doing is going further and further away from reality.

gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:59 pm

how do you know what reality is?

anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-10-07

Post by anonymous_sender on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:16 am

Knowing starts from the self, because you can know yourself better than anyone with virtue and discipline. And it works outwards from there. Reality is what you create, and fantasy is what you believe in.. I think that most people would pin it the other way around, and that's because they're a product of their fantasy, or someone else's reality. But 'reality' requires perspective, so it's not separate from the self.. how could it be?
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:06 am

In my point of view Ultimate Reality is in us its what they termed Good and Evil which by the way is a polarization of this Ultimate Reality which is the Absolute Truth. To start to truly know who and what you studying the world around us the other species of insects and animals and that kind of stuff. Growing the hair long too is a start
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:43 am

gwap360 wrote:the Allegories you mentioned are true but there is an overstanding there too its an Allegory within an Allegory.And its not written down anywhere.

I haven't employed any allegories in this thread.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 am

gwap360 wrote:how do you know what reality is?

just be honest with yourself. and have the humility to accept what is and not what you want it to be

most people rather believe in nonsense fantasy and superstition. one reason is because people want reality to be more entertaining than it actually is

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:26 am

gwap360 wrote:In my point of view Ultimate Reality is in us its what they termed Good and Evil which by the way is a polarization of this Ultimate Reality which is the Absolute Truth.

good and evil are religious moral terms and do not exist beyond a human construct. there is an entire universe beyond our thoughts and opinions that does not have a preference for good and evil.

the closest thing to a universal polarity is positive/negative physics. and i suppose that primarily falls into the category of electromagnetism. one of the 4 fundamental laws of nature.

gwap360 wrote:To start to truly know who and what you studying the world around us the other species of insects and animals and that kind of stuff.

interesting how people have studied the same thing for thousands of years and have come to completely different conclusion than what kealey has fabricated

gwap360 wrote:Growing the hair long too is a start

no its not. eliminating nonsensical superstition, like long hair makes you smarter, is a good way to start

anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by anonymous_sender on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:49 am

gwap360 wrote:In my point of view Ultimate Reality is in us its what they termed Good and Evil which by the way is a polarization of this Ultimate Reality which is the Absolute Truth. To start to truly know who and what you studying the world around us the other species of insects and animals and that kind of stuff. Growing the hair long too is a start

Yeah i would have to agree with Lucid Memes this sounds like a product of fantasy.
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:56 am

Lucid Memes wrote:
    gwap360 wrote:how do you know what reality is?

just be honest with yourself. and have the humility to accept what is and not what you want it to be

most people rather believe in nonsense fantasy and superstition. one reason is because people want reality to be more entertaining than it actually is

i guess im on the right track then
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 pm

you guys seem pretty dogmatic though
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Projection.
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:59 pm

observation

anonymous_sender
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by anonymous_sender on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:02 pm

dogma is a framework for the mind, but you need to have some dogma in order to simply communicate in the physical form. A lower life form relies solely on dogma but a higher life form will see dogma as a tool for the lower life forms. Meaning, the higher life form acknowledges the true self as not a physical being, which literally requires some programming in order to make sense of life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:39 pm