“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

Questions about Kealey

gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Re: Questions about Kealey

Post by gwap360 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:04 pm

elaborate
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Number of posts : 555
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post by Extant on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:07 pm

gwap360 wrote:observation

Lack of insight. And projection. Go back and ask your guru what it is that you should say to us. Are you able to talk without being the puppet for Guru Kealey?
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Extant wrote:
    gwap360 wrote:observation

Lack of insight. And projection. Go back and ask your guru what it is that you should say to us. Are you able to talk without being the puppet for Guru Kealey?

Is that what you really think? listen I'm not a coward who hides behind this internet system attacking people. Ironic you say lack lack of insight,
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:27 pm

gwap360 wrote:Is that what you really think? listen I'm not a coward who hides behind this internet system attacking people. Ironic you say lack lack of insight,

Now we're getting down to the nitty gritty. Lay it on bro'.

Kealey will really lead you to the merry end. Have fun while it lasts. BTW, how many of those blog posts of yours actually consist of your own words?
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Is that what you want to do battle? Are you kidding me? I put what I learn on my blog and share it with the world. Anyway do you have any evidence that proves contrary to what I post?
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:07 am

Battle with you? No, not really. This is just balls out straight talking. Sorry if it offends you. I'm just tired of good people wasting their lives with this Kealey shit. Its just goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, ad infinitum.
    I have no words for my utter disbelief of what Kealey can tell people with a straight face. He's telling you a story, all of you, coz you will listen. It's complete bullshit. And I haven't changed my mind on this since I first realised that it was so. A couple of worthwhile nuggets of info are neither here nor there for me.

There is no ultimate reality, or absolute truth to be found on his farm. Nothing. Zilch. Zero. Its a scam. Its a cult in the making and you're offering yourself up as the perfect willing adept, or lamb for the slaughter I should say.

Kealey, a 88,000 year old genetically engineered clone saviour and you're one of the twelve around one to usher in a new age devoid of psychopathic troglodytes? ROFLCOPTER!!!
    Don't tell me, I bet you're thinking I have a Piggy in the Neck that communicates what my troglodyte controllers are inputting to me, all to you eh?

It is a fantasy that the most way out sci-fi scriptwriters in Hollywood would have a job to outdo.

I'll leave you with a serious question to ask your guru next time you talk to him:

"What is your opinion on the Jews?"

Seriously.

Or rather, "Are the Jews troglodytes?"

BTW, all that shit from the masonic encyclopedias of Gould and Mackey is about 75 - 80% pure mythology. Especially Mackey's stuff. Masons love to invent grand myths for their order and a grand history. Reliable history or authority it is not.
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:41 am

Extant wrote:

"What is your opinion on the Jews?"

Seriously.

Or rather, "Are the Jews troglodytes?"

BTW, all that shit from the masonic encyclopedias of Gould and Mackey is about 75 - 80% pure mythology. Especially Mackey's stuff. Masons love to invent grand myths for their order and a grand history. Reliable history or authority it is not.

haha Oh its the Jews right ok

They say over and over "Freemasonry is a system of Morality veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols", after they just got done telling how they communicate what else do you want. I know I know documented proof right?. If you think you'll get to the bottom of this that way you'll never figured it out. Keep chasing the scapegoats called the Jews. There is more truth in legends, mythologies, folklore children fantasy then in the supposed truthful history. You have been trained to think the other way around Freemasonry is the stain in back of the mirror, You obviously cant comprehend their allegory.

I leave you with this:

When it comes down to "overstanding" who it was who set out to confuse world "language", and when that occurred, the AUthorized verSION of the Bible lays it out as clearly as any allegory can, in ChaPTers 10/11. The Sons of Noah (Noe) were Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Japheth's family were the middle-East's first "immigrants" sent to populate "the isles of the Gentiles". Ham's family was "the builder" whose first construction was Babel. The sons of Shem are now known as Semites and this family includes -- Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Cartheginians, Ethiopians, Hebrews and Phoenicians. Remember, these seven nationalities are all originally from the same family. Their specific assignment is to "altar", or alter, "the way" things were at the time.

XI-I : "And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech."

XI-VII : "Go to, let US go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

So here we have it, out of Babylon (IRAQ) came the seven families of Shem...
    "2 altar the way" ("By the way" ...please note that "Atar" was the main hijacker on 9/11).)

Semite>Semi>Mid>Medi>
    "All the world's a stage. And all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts."

The Judeans are who you should look into like the Rothcschilds who pretend to be Jewish (wish you were Judean). They're the ones who set up the concentration camps to make money off the deaths of the Jewish people.

Some people are so intelligent their stupid "Smart" people on the other hand overstand. I guess you have to live a little.
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:29 am

No. It's not me on about the Jews, It's Kealey. Brush up on your reading comprehension in a big way. And your reasoning.
    Early on in Kealey's conspiratorial career it was all about the Jews. Just like David P(Icke)le before the Reptilians.

Here's a hint: Refer to this post and the links therein -

URL: Kealey expose - Lets look at the sources.

This shit has some pedigree, as ably demonstrated by imbeciles like Eric Hufschmid:

URL: Stop blaming the Jews - Its the neanderthals.

Canada has some pretty stringent, rigorous anti-semitic legislation doesn't it?
    One way around it would be to transfer the whole caste blame of the Jews to the totally safe fantasy item known as the Troglodytes/Neanderthals (both the same thing when you boil them down). It avoids costly and limiting things such as jail time in Canada. Note the prime researcher featured in the Outlaw post I referred you to (Michael Bradley) is from, you guessed it!, Canada.

Quote from his website:

How many times can Michael Bradley be so right and still be ignored? As long as there's Jewish control over North American media, that's how long.

Take a look at this and let me know if you see any similarites to anyone you speak to on regular basis: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Further copy relating to Bradley and Kealey:

The Jews: The Eastern Europeans

Another thing that Kealey talks about are the "Eastern Europeans" that came to America during the 1880's (bringing with them the supposed Desdamona Code). These "Eastern Europeans" took over American finance, banking, academia, and the media...It's obvious to me that these Eastern Europeans are Jews, but he's just using "Eastern Europeans" as a euphemism. Bradley says that the descendants of the Khazars got pushed into Eastern Europe and became modern Jewry. "The descendants of these Khazars are today’s so-called "Ashkenazi Jews". They now represent the vast majority of modern "Jewry" (95%), although they have no direct genetic or historical relationship at all with biblical Israelites.

These "Ashkenazim" were the prime victims of Hitler's so-called "Holocaust" and are the so-called "Jews" of Central and Eastern Europe and particularly of the United States to which they emigrated in great numbers about 1870. And, of course, they also constitute the vast majority of modern Israel's population." - Ibid
    To Bradley, the ultimate Jew is a Neanderthal...and that's right a long the lines of what Kealey says, but in a strange way. That people who call themselves "Jewish"
    are ones who wish they were Judeans...and the Judeans are the Deans, deans of
    dollars or Neanderthallers.

Let's hate the Jews with impunity now safely regarded as Neandethals/Troglodytes, says Kealey. Yay!!!

If kealey doesn't equate Troglodytes with the Jews he at least took all that shit from the authors mentioned, and they aren't the only ones he has "borrowed" from. But I believe it just means the Jews for the Kealey Khrist.
    Nothing to do with long hair intuition capabilities....
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:00 am

Hold up Who are you? You got me mistaken for braindead schmuck. When I say Intuition I mean it not some voice in my head that tells me things haha I dont depend on the media, pdf, websites etc for information like Neo "think for yourself". Wow websites! your stuck on stupid You need to really reevaluate the whole picture and I dont have the time to spoon feed you like a baby and this is going nowhere and your wasting my time. Stop it with this nonsense . Do some Research and we can talk about over the phone in the future my number is 631 -885-0689 I'm not much of a typer but I'll talk over the phone Good night and Good Luck to you

-Enlightenment about the nature of ultimate reality comes not by simple rational examination alone but in combination with your intuition
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:06 am

Oh dear. I seemed to have offended you.

By the way, those links I provided weren't created by Neo. He merely copied the information that he put in PDF and Word Doc. format. They're not his own work.

Also, I have your phone number already, but I don't really need to speak to you as I have Glen Kealey's number and I've already spoken to him. There's not much point speaking to you until you have found your own voice.

Let me know when you do.
    gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:19 am

Extant wrote:Oh dear. I seemed to have offended you.

No you wasted my time
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:40 am

gwap360 wrote:No you wasted my time

The time wasted, my good man, has been entirely yours, and of your own making. Wink
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Post by Lucid Memes on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:31 am

Extant wrote:Kealey, a 88,000 year old genetically engineered clone saviour and you're one of the twelve around one to usher in a new age devoid of psychopathic troglodytes? ROFLCOPTER!!!
    Don't tell me, I bet you're thinking I have a Piggy in the Neck that communicates what my troglodyte controllers are inputting to me, all to you eh?

It is a fantasy that the most way out sci-fi scriptwriters in Hollywood would have a job to outdo.

It would be a terrible sci-fi movie. If I sat and watched 2 hours of this plot, I'd stomp my way back to the ticket box and demand I get my "thaller coins" back

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:40 am

Seriously Gwap360 reevaluate the situation, man. How did you get to this point and try to realize the probabilistic motives of those who were informing you (i.e. Watt and Kealey) as opposed to just believing what they've said at face value.

gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:54 am

its not just believing at face value thats stupid its doing the search and discovering that its all true
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:55 pm

The research methods are questionable to say the least...at almost every point too. But given the timing of it all, I gave him the benefit of the doubt in the beginning, but there's honestly nothing there.

The very first interview I heard him in, he literally said "I know nothing other than what was given to me in the Desdamona code" ...so he admitted that the code was the source of all he described

So when we asked him about how we can learn the code...he answered that it took him 20 years. But that's the catch right there cause he says the troglodytes are gonna begin to destroy the world by the end of 2011. So how are you gonna learn something in 3 years, that takes a person 20 years to learn? And his dates are all messed up too! He told me that he started piecing the code together in 1998. Now, I'm not a mathematics expert, but 1998 was 11 years ago, not 20! ...so he's lying about the fundamental basis of his whole arguement.

But I think there's a reason for why he lied about 20 years to find his supposed code. It's probably because he's trying to establish himself as a type of guru who's the only one who can really understand his made up religion. Remember when the Catholic priests of the dark ages were the only one who could read the bible in Latin, and had the entire population of Europe under their control because they were the only one's who could supposedly read the book of the universe? Yeah, Kealey's a small scale version of that.

After he realized we asked too much about the code, is the point when he included the hard-to-find books as part of his learning system. Oh, so it's not only the code now here, but it's also Freemasonry encyclopedias from prior to 1914 Rolling Eyes. You know how incredibly unspecific that is? You realize how many thick volumes that could potentially be?! He's only saying read it cover to cover without being specific because he knows no one can possibly read all of them accurately in a short amount of time and probably hopes you'd just give up and solely rely on him. But even if you did attempt to do it, you'd be reading that shit for decades and wouldn't even come close to finding the story he dreamed up on a single page! He's tossing a red herring at you guys to keep you from finding out the truth about his code.

The truth is, there is no code like that which he attempts to describe. After I realized his obscure book decoy, I narrowed him down on getting to explain the functional details of the code. At first, he told me he wouldn't talk about Desdamona details unless I came to his farm...but then he changed his mind and gave me his story. And to make a long story short, the fundamental basis of the code structure, he admitted to me, was of his own imagination. That he arranged the Desdemona typefont in an order that he saw fit. In other words, the code does not exist in the objective world we all share, but only within Kealey's subjective experience and imagination. I go into a bit more detail here - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And it should be no surprise really. Cause what are the chances of such a whacked out story being true anyway? If you actually simply explain his story, it's a laugh out louder type of thing.

So the code is not functional, the books are unspecific and random...what did he say next? Study nature to explain his story? Even though people have studied nature since the beginning of humanity and don't come anywhere near the stuff that Kealey talks about. And if all it takes is long hair, how come no long haired person from the past figured it out before? So after all that fails, what's next? Watch an assortment of sci-fi movies until his personal sci-fi fantasy seems true?

Do yourself a favor and get straight to the point. Read the book sci-fi book Vril...then do some research on fringe Neanderthal anthropologists if you want to know where he's really getting his story from.

Please don't take this as me being mean as much as it is about me not wanting to see anything bad happen to my friends. I started typing, trying to restrain to be brief, but as you can see, I had a lot to vent. sorry for the typos in the process, but this needed to be said

gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:49 pm

The Desdemona provided a premise

There is nothing wrong with my methods of research what I'm doing is fine, you dont overstand thats your problem you dont have the patience
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:39 pm

We've gone over this before.

Kealey's the one who made up the premise. It's not real. It's his imagination...

all the word sculpting he's doing with his codespeak is morphing words to fit the premise he conjured.

I can make up a premise about anything and desdemona every word I see to make it fit to however I want it to be

It doesn't have anything to do with patience. I spend a lot of time trying to make sense of it, even after I pretty much knew it was a hoax. He's lying to you about how long it takes because there isn't anything there. Don't let him take advantage of you

gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Lucid Memes wrote:We've gone over this before.

Kealey's the one who made up the premise. It's not real. It's his imagination...

all the word sculpting he's doing with his codespeak is morphing words to fit the premise he conjured.

I can make up a premise about anything and desdemona every word I see to make it fit to however I want it to be

It doesn't have anything to do with patience. I spend a lot of time trying to make sense of it, even after I pretty much knew it was a hoax. He's lying to you about how long it takes because there isn't anything there. Don't let him take advantage of you

no, you really don't understand sure its sounds like gibberish to you but tome its pretty clear, I'm not the only on though. There are people around the world who can comprehend because they have the will to learn.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Fine, then you guys from around the world can coalesce at Kealey farm

But then you're there, waiting for your magic powers and the apocalypse to happen (which is never gonna happen), don't say your friends didn't try to warn you that you were being misled

gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:59 pm

magic powers?
    Extant
    Brown Belt
    Brown Belt

Post by Extant on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Gwap, you keep repeating for emphasis that people should do the "research." You seem to think you're the only one who does any. Or research of any value.
    Don't you think there is the possibility that people are fully doing their own work and that it shows something different to the conclusions you have reached? Not that I'd say you have reached those conclusions yourself that is...

This all smacks of a cult based on faith. It's not a process based on genuine discussion or sharing of information.

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:31 pm

gwap360 wrote:magic powers?

Yes. The idea that Enoch's tablets just perfectly happened to be buried underneath Kealey's farm, and that once you dig it up, the critical mass of 13 will be able to unlock the secrets of both genetic engineering and the grand unified theory of the universe, which will able the 13 to convince the US military to point nuclear bunker buster rockets at the planet, to ensure mutually assured destruction if the subterranean neanderthals proceed with their 80,000 year old secret war against humanity.

Every point of this plan has multiple levels of improbability that it's completely ridiculous than anyone could possibly take it seriously.

If that's not magical thinking, than I don't know what is

gwap360
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Post by gwap360 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:59 pm

you've never even been on the farm to even conclude, that's ridiculous.
    Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:08 pm

he told me this on the phone!

plus, its not even like you have to go that far to figure out what's going on here. i can go into a lot of detail at debunking this...but that would be like analyzing an in depth study as to why cartoon characters can't walk down physical city streets. sometimes you just know somethings are wrong and are never gonna happen

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:33 pm