“Chapel Perilous, that vortex where cosmological speculations, coincidences, and paranoia seem to multiply and then collapse, compelling belief or lunacy, wisdom or agnosticism.” ~Robert Anton Wilson

autism, not sure what to make of it

warrenBbull
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

autism, not sure what to make of it

Post by warrenBbull on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:51 am

I am a 29 yr old high functioning autistic man. Or one with "Asperger Syndrome". I look at others with Asperger/hf autism whom I've seen (mostly online) and despite bragging about how "free spirited" and "free thinking" they believe they are, most of them are more gullible and religious coincidence theorists than normal people. Very robotic people, even compared to your average coincidence theorist..... They are very intelligent, but not very smart (they don't usually have very much street smarts, just book smarts). Not to say there aren't exceptions, I have met a few very awake, very intelligent aspies (other then myself), but we're in a painful minority among the demographic....

Now, hf autistics and aspies are hf enough to be labeled as an "invisible disability", and autism is high on the rise. We're close *enough* to "normal" to be taken *somewhat* seriously... This puts them in the perfect position to make "leaders" for a disability rights movement.

It is my theory that, aspies and hf autistics will likely play a big role in this "age of multi-culturalism" in ushering in disability rights, and a false integration and a false sense of empowerment (maybe not to the extent right away that blacks and women will get though).

When I look at other aspies (in general), most of them appear to be bred as good slaves for this sick establishment. They are fanatically loyal to their brainwashing, they are usually "idiot savants", and characteristic of being autistic (I myself am included in this one) are unable to communicate non-verbally. So we can not show empathy in a way others understand, non-verbally. We're kinda trapped in a bubble to our individual selves, so to speak.... A move to eliminate communications between emotions? And maybe, to *eventually*, destroy emotions?

I'm not really ashamed of being autistic, it's just how I was born... It's not that I lack emotions, I just can't communicate them through non-verbal means. And I don't always understand social norms. Sometimes I have to learn these norms intellectually, where non-autistics learn them sub-consciously with little to no effort or awareness... Hence why a lot of non-autistics can't really understand autism that well...

But I do know they created autism with mercury vaccines though.... Does anyone else see a eugenics agenda behind the creation and spreading of autism? I'm trying to figure this whole thing out....

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Number of posts : 1111
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

Re: autism, not sure what to make of it

Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:33 am

warrenBbull wrote:But I do know they created autism with mercury vaccines though.... Does anyone else see a eugenics agenda behind the creation and spreading of autism? I'm trying to figure this whole thing out....

It has been suggested to me that I may have aspergers but it may not be a correct diagnosis, instead something with similar symptoms but not exactly that. But ever since I was told this, I began noticing that I'd often run into many "aspies" online who were into conspiratorial research. I even remember Watt saying on a few occasions, that the reason why he's been awake to the system is because he has a forum of Autism. At the time, he didn't understand why he would suggest that. But given the lack of detail behind his statement, I figured it may have had to do with a type of pattern recognition that a HFA person may have. But when you consider things in the light of the recent Watt revelations, I think these links would suggest the inspiration behind that statement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The theory here is that autism in the human species is much much older than modern vaccinations and is actually the result of Neanderthal/Homosapian hybridization. Normal anthropology says that Humans and Neanderthals were not able to reproduce, so again we're dealing with theories here, and I do not claim anything here is absolutely certain.

But regarding the agenda to hijack the human species with a more "thaler" type of consciousness, this would fall in line IMO. Autism activist Dr. Temple Grandin had said that, "if the world was left to you socialites, nothing would get done and we would still be in caves talking to each other." And also, "NASA a sheltered workshop for people with autism and Asperger Syndrome." I personally doubt that inducing autism into population was an accident. Kealey says the goal of the Western populations is to get technology into space; but do to the risk factors of such a population (i.e. they could figure out the system and potentially destroy the plan) they were set up to have a short shelf life to end by 2060. So...make of this what you will, I'm just throwing these ideas out there.

Last edited by Preston on Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

warrenBbull
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by warrenBbull on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Yeah I've heard the autism/neanderthal theories before.... So I'm not really sure if there's any truth in this or not.... There may be, there may not be. What I'm tired of is this damn "autism pride" month and shit.... "Autistic culture" yadda yadda yadda... Autistics are usually very intelligent, but most of them aren't very smart (ie street smarts).... Though a few are... But most are in some respect, idiot savants, meaning they've got their 1 or 2 little areas where the autistic individual may exceed really well and take great interest (sometimes bordering near fanatical) in, and outside those 1 or 2 fields theyr clueless. Most of us aren't "rain man" either, which is what the TV pushes.

I was thinking too with this "age of multi-culturalism" coming in, they'd probably use autistics to lead a disability rights movement (disability rights for the wrong reasons, just like they did with any other civil rights movement).... False sense of empowerment for the disabled (like theyr doing with blacks and women now), reason being by integrating disabled socially with non-disabled into mainstream society, it would be to induce mental illness and retardation into the general public's gene pools to dummy people down more.... I mean I'm not trying to talk shit about myself or other autistics, but even HF autistics are likely (if we reproduce) to have lower functioning off-spring I believe.

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:18 pm

warrenBbull wrote: even HF autistics are likely (if we reproduce) to have lower functioning off-spring I believe.

I disagree here. Autistic spectrum disorders imply degrees of autism. A highly functioning autistic is on the side of the spectrum which is closer to normal. meaning if a HFA person were to have offspring with a normal person (whatever the heck "normal" is), chances are the autism would be so diluted that having a child with full autism is unlikely. And to top it all off; if autism is caused by things like vaccines and mercury, then we're not even talking about genetic inheritance, we're talking about environmental factors instead.

And also, I'd be less concerned with disability rights than I would be with ability rights. If you've seen predictive programming movies like X-Men and shows like Heroes, you'll see they're using civil rights to advocate genetically enhanced humans. Transhumanism marketing schemes are working to enact this is real life as well. The abilities transhumanists will have will make normal people look like they have disabilities in comparison.

missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Number of posts : 345

Post by missingyoumadly on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:10 pm

It is interesting to me that an "autism culture" has formed, much like the "deaf culture," in which some deaf parents with deaf offspring refuse medical treatment for their children, saying they are "deaf and proud." That culture of counterculture has been propagated so much by the media that there is no such thing as a true counterculture anymore.

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:01 pm

warrenBbull wrote:
    Preston wrote:One thing I'm still trying to figure out is this neanderthal matriarchy

Look at this research page detailing the theory of "idiot savant syndrome" coming from neanderthal genes

That page suspects the San/Bushmen, Basque, Berber, Guanchos, Etruscan, Minoans and Palaeo Eskimo (the Dorset people) may have neanderthal genes do to their matriarchal cultural tenancies. The Berbers are noteworthy cause they're closely related to the Taureg

And most mainstream geneticists are certain that humans do not have neanderthals at all

Still a lot of questions need to be answered scratch

I find this interesting Preston, because I've been at odds trying to figure out rather autism came from mercury vaccines, or rather it is just "idiot savant syndrome" coming from neanderthaler genes. As an aspie myself, especially looking at other aspies, it seems painfully clear to me that even high functioning autism is somewhat of an "idiot savant" syndrome. I've spoken to hundreds of other aspies, who can explain astro physics or economics, or mechanics, or molecular biology, etc all day long, but outside of their 1 or 2 little fields, theyr clueless. They have no street smarts and no critical thinking ability at all....

So another thing to consider is, it could just be a slave-breeding program. Or, maybe theyr just resurfacing ancient idiot savant genetics, bringing back this genetic code, to "perfect" the slaves? As Kealey would say, a boomerang effect?

[taken from this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]

Earlier today on one of the early morning news shows, they were discussing a project by which robots are given to autistic children in order to aid them along with their social skills.

Its kind of strange to think that robots could help people who are in some ways already considered robotic lol, but the theory behind it is that autistics will be more at ease in dealing with non-human beings and thus be able to learn better interpersonal skills

So again, if anything were to come from an intentionally created autistic culture, it would probably be a way to introduce dehumanizing machinations into mainstream society. Integrating society with more machine-like counter parts and making the public trust in their authority like we normally would with teachers.

warrenBbull
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by warrenBbull on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Well, too given the neanderthaler/autism theory, I think perhaps the "mongoloid"/Down Syndrome thing may perhaps be connected to this in some way in cause too. Just a hunch here.

missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Downs' Syndrome is the result of an extra chromosome, so it can be traced directly to a gene/DNA malfunction. Also the risk of giving birth to a baby with Downs increases with maternal age...so I dunno if that is helpful info or not, but there it is lol. I have witnessed hundreds of births and have only ever seen one baby with Downs.

Autism does not cause a gene defect, does it?

warrenBbull
    Orange Belt
    Orange Belt

Post by warrenBbull on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:04 am

Yeah, autism does spread through genetics. Chances are highly likely that if I had a kid, the kid would be either high functioning autistic like myself, or lower functioning autistic.

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:53 am

Is Autism Genetic?

missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:01 pm

I suppose what I am saying, though, is that Downs Syndrome can be detected by looking at genetic material and discovering there is an extra chromosome...autism cannot be diagnosed in this way, for if it could, then it would be detectable prior to birth via amniocentesis. Currently many parents use the results of an amnio to determine whether or not they will continue a pregnancy or abort it...sad to say, but true. However, children are not usually diagnosed with autism until about 18 months. Imagine if this were also the case with autism - there would be far fewer autistic people in the world.

I have a very twisted feeling about how people are okay with terminating the pregnancy of a baby with Downs, although it certainly IS a disability, the people with Downs who I have known in my life have been amazing people. Likewise, autism is considered an "affliction" in our culture, but I am at odds with that also...I don't necessarily think it is a disability except that culturally it is seen in that light.

splinters
    Yellow Belt
    Yellow Belt

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

Post by splinters on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Preston wrote:

Earlier today on one of the early morning news shows, they were discussing a project by which robots are given to autistic children in order to aid them along with their social skills.

Its kind of strange to think that robots could help people who are in some ways already considered robotic lol, but the theory behind it is that autistics will be more at ease in dealing with non-human beings and thus be able to learn better interpersonal skills

So again, if anything were to come from an intentionally created autistic culture, it would probably be a way to introduce dehumanizing machinations into mainstream society. Integrating society with more machine-like counter parts and making the public trust in their authority like we normally would with teachers.

This worries me. Although increasing the communication levels of autistic children is a noble idea, normalizing the use of robots as recovery/nursing/educational aids is scary. Heck the robots themselves loosely resemble something out of that UK tv show "robot wars"

Say hello to bandit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ok not the best comparison

missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:17 pm

I read an article in one of those housewife magazines at the doctor's office which was about an autistic child having a virtual pet online, and how it helped him so much...I was wary of it at the time, I should have ripped it out and brought it home with me. Oh, well.

Lucid Memes
    Red Belt
    Red Belt

Post by Lucid Memes on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Make a Cylon - Robot for Autism Research

Dharmazoid
    White Belt
    White Belt

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by Dharmazoid on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:38 pm

From the you tube description. This is not a look-at-the-autie gawking freakshow as much as it is a statement about what gets considered thought, intelligence, personhood, language, and communication, and what does not.

missingyoumadly
    Blue Belt
    Blue Belt

Post by missingyoumadly on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:14 pm

That was a most moving piece of film...I really appreciate seeing it, and it was extremely educational for me. Wow. What an intelligent and wise young man.

getorphan wrote:From the you tube description. This is not a look-at-the-autie gawking freakshow as much as it is a statement about what gets considered thought, intelligence, personhood, language, and communication, and what does not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 am

Current date/time is Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:07 am